Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Larping as female online is getting uncomfortable

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
As some of you might know, I've started to use female usernames in some onlinegames and people all of a sudden began to acknowledge my existence and I ... well ... kinda made friends with some of these dudes.
They're always nice to me, we're playing regularly and chatting about the game and stuff.

But these dudes are getting CLINGY now, mang.
Texting me in discord asking personal questions like how I'm doing and shit.
I begin to feel bad, man.

I should feel bad for them because they're such simps and because they give female usernames such special treatment, but I feel bad for myself because I tricked these guys and I was dishonest, but I also feel bad for myself because the only way I can make online friends is by LARPING AS A FEMALE ... what the fuck is that ....

Females get such special treatment it's mind-blowing really.
I would advice everyone of you to try larping as a female online and notice the difference yourself. It's eye-opening how entitled and EASY MODE female existence really is.

I've been gaming for 15 years and not made a single friend, people never gave a shit about me, but as soon as I have a female username, people start chatting me up, giving me tips, helping me and now even getting personal ... it's fucking crazy how EASY females have it.

Man .... I feel bad ... I finally made some online friends and now I can't even really be friends with them because I only obtained that friendship via larping as a female. It's brutal.

IT will touch this and say "ah you see inkwell that it is hard to live as a woman :foidSoy:", while they literally live on tutorial mode, having everything given to them.

And don't feel sad for tricking simps, they deserve it.

JFL. Yeah, i've tried this a couple of times too, but i can never keep the act up for too long. I'm just not good at LARPing.

Living life on easy mode online can ruin real life for you

IT will touch this and say "ah you see inkwell that it is hard to live as a woman :foidSoy:"
Yes, but the hard part isn't that these dudes want to be friends with me, the hard part is that I can't be friends with them because I can't tell them that I'm a guy ....

Same man who said that forum is total shit yesterday) XD damn mane

Kinda ridiculous for me, i dunno

Catfish them!

I should feel bad for them because they're such simps and because they give female usernames such special treatment
Maybe you telling them the truth will serve a wake-up call and teach them a valuable lesson.

Yes, but the hard part isn't that these dudes want to be friends with me, the hard part is that I can't be friends with them because I can't tell them that I'm a guy ....
Your real friends are here brocel :feelsautistic:

I've been gaming for 15 years and not made a single friend, people never gave a shit about me, but as soon as I have a female username, people start chatting me up, giving me tips, helping me and now even getting personal
Ye, online its like females are this treasured race especially in male dominated spaces like discord and gaming

they only care because in their mind they think ur stacy in real life or their brains like to imagine you as this beautiful foid. look at whenever theress a female youtuber or gamer that hasnt face revealed, all her followers want one

Sad thing. They are desperate for any interaction with an female.

It's eye-opening how entitled and EASY MODE female existence really is.
And they whine and complain about how bad they have it CONSTANTLY. Whaaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaa! Only normal men are interested in me! Oh woe is me! I'm only attracted to Chad! Whaaaaaaa! Like shut the hell up bitch. Imagine how lonely and shitty your life would be if you were completely ignored.

LMAO this is so sad. JUST ADMIT UR TRANS. L BOZO

I did it a few times to, lol blackpill is real facots, everyone have to try it

It's a different world for women, even easier online to get a legion of desperate simps and just because of being born with a vagina. :feelsclown:

I have done this once only and yeah people treated me better . But too much effort to LARP like that for me

@Cope_Time larps as a woman irl every day.

Instead of misleading desperate men, why not mislead roasties by chadfishing?

IT will touch this and say "ah you see inkwell that it is hard to live as a woman :foidSoy:", while they literally live on tutorial mode, having everything given to them.

And don't feel sad for tricking simps, they deserve it.
Jfl, exactly. You just know they will do that and not even realize what they are doing, because stuff like this (people wanting to talk to them and being friendly to them) is what they unironically consider to be a problem. They're just that socially privileged:feelsrope:.

Ye, online its like females are this treasured race especially in male dominated spaces like discord and gaming

they only care because in their mind they think ur stacy in real life or their brains like to imagine you as this beautiful foid. look at whenever theress a female youtuber or gamer that hasnt face revealed, all her followers want one

Sad thing. They are desperate for any interaction with an female.

It's a different world for women, even easier online to get a legion of desperate simps and just because of being born with a vagina. :feelsclown:

This is the first step to trannydom :feelspuke:

What no pussy does to niggas.

I've been gaming for 15 years and not made a single friend
I find this hard to believe, tbhngl. It's as easy as having a good game and adding the person afterward. Then you play some more times and slowly build a friendship from there. If they accept a friend request, cool. If not, who gives a fuck, just play on.

Maybe you telling them the truth will serve a wake-up call and teach them a valuable lesson.
@nice_try Do this. And tell them to stop fucking simping, it's pathetic.

Just be good at the game and people will start adding you.

As some of you might know, I've started to use female usernames in some onlinegames and people all of a sudden began to acknowledge my existence and I ... well ... kinda made friends with some of these dudes.
They're always nice to me, we're playing regularly and chatting about the game and stuff.

I should feel bad for them because they're such simps and because they give female usernames such special treatment, but I feel bad for myself because I tricked these guys and I was dishonest, but I also feel bad for myself because the only way I can make online friends is by LARPING AS A FEMALE ... what the fuck is that ....

I would advice everyone of you to try larping as a female online and notice the difference yourself. It's eye-opening how entitled and EASY MODE female existence really is.

I've been gaming for 15 years and not made a single friend, people never gave a shit about me, but as soon as I have a female username, people start chatting me up, giving me tips, helping me and now even getting personal ... it's fucking crazy how EASY females have it.

Man .... I feel bad ... I finally made some online friends and now I can't even really be friends with them because I only obtained that friendship via larping as a female. It's brutal.
how is it so hard when they dont see your face?

Send them a picture of your butthole and tell them the next day you're actually a guy.

If you larp as food good enough you might get valuable services for vague promises of future intercourse.

For the first time ever I'm treated like a human being and a friend online and it's all based on a lie ... :cryfeels:

To the idiots who make "tranny" comments: I'm not a tranny, I only have a female username in some games and that's it.
Catfishing was never seen as being "tranny", this whole tranny obssesion is new and came to the forum with all the degenerate 2022 and 2023 failed normie reddit faggots, please all neck yourself you low IQ trash.

It also came to my attention that IT reposted this thread and completely MISSUNDERSTOOD what I was trying to say.
It isn't uncomfortable that these dudes are nice to me and trying to become friends with me. I actually LIKE THAT.
What makes it uncomfortable is that I can never be friends with them because it's all based on a lie.
I LOVE talking to these people and I LIKE that they want to be friends with me. What's uncomfortable is that I can never befriend them back because I can't show them who I really am, because that would make them lose interest in me immediatly because I'm not an ENTITLED, SPOILT WOMAN.

JFL. Yeah, i've tried this a couple of times too, but i can never keep the act up for too long. I'm just not good at LARPing.
I will kill that ginger in your pfp