Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Larping as e-girl and what am i doing wrong? simps dont seem to buy it.

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Asdasddownld

too obvious jumping right to the "pay me" part

Seems like a waste of time brocel

You have to sign up in sugar daddy websites to have better chances at scamming simps, just prepare your Onlyfans arsenal because they will ask for it.

She writes everything correctly, you have to pay for the goods.:чувствую себя хахахой:
>she
that's me larping

LMFAO you just straight up asked for money XD! you have to be dodgy about it, something like. "i really like those jinxs skins but can't afford them teehee :'("

LMFAO you just straight up asked for money XD! you have to be dodgy about it, something like. "i really like those jinxs skins but can't afford them teehee :'("
ohh i see xD and if the simp still doesnt offer money just block him i guess ?

ohh i see xD and if the simp still doesnt offer money just block him i guess ?
You're being too hasty, if i had to do it i would do something like play a couple of matches with him and then slowly bullshit your way about how you want so badly those jinx skins, dont block him. just dont reply as often, if you want it to work it's gonna take you a bit of time. good thing is you can play with 4 simps at once, and cry to the 4 of them separately. if you're smart about it you can swim in skins lmao

You're being too hasty, if i had to do it i would do something like play a couple of matches with him and then slowly bullshit your way about how you want so badly those jinx skins, dont block him. just dont reply as often, if you want it to work it's gonna take you a bit of time. good thing is you can play with 4 simps at once, and cry to the 4 of them separately. if you're smart about it you can swim in skins lmao
Download 5
how the fk do i fake pic bruv, i could have made like 150e :lul::lul::lul:

dude he was so thirsty for you, you honestly could have

this sounds so fucking faggy:lul:
I MADE COME BACK I SAID IM GONNA GO TROUGH MY PANIC ATTACKS AND DO MY BEST IT WORKED AFINASIFBSAKJDGBVSdgb

It sure is classy of you to fraud dudes bro

Don't fall too deep and TrannyMaxx. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

u have to be prepared to string ur victims along over the longterm (e.g. several weeks and months) while milking little bits of money each time. start with small amounts to get them used to paying, then eventually they will be willing to send more. the most important part is to be prepared to provide 'proof' e.g. fake pictures, voice changer, etc and build a persona for ur catfish - not just to make things up on the spot.

e.g. what is her background, relationship with parents, favourite celebs,

i have a full guide document that's worth a few hundred dollars on the art of e girl scamming

Autismmogs me

Just admit that you are a tranny :feelsseriously:

scamming bro that shit is drain life :smonk:

tbh but many have made quick buck using this method. guys even trasform into foids to make bucks like this faggot

scamming bro that shit is drain life :smonk:
niggers do it all the time with rented cars and iphones from ebay
dude he was so thirsty for you, you honestly could have

this sounds so fucking faggy:lul:
guy was also hard and jerking off when he was talking to op

Last edited:
tbh but many have made quick buck using this method. guys even trasform into foids to make bucks like this faggot
View attachment 541633

niggers do it all the time with rented cars and iphones from ebay

guy was also hard and jerking off when he was talking to op
:dafuckfeels:

you have to lead them on. after a few days of flattering them ask for some money to use on an uber or meal or something