Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

larping as a sexhaver infront of girl might get you laid

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
women desire men that are desired by other women, if you larp realistically that you are getting girls every week some actually might believe it and become attracted to you. Mentalcels can benefit from this method

Last edited:
women desire men that are desired by other women, if you larp realistically that you are getting girls every week some actually might believe it and become attracted to you.
impossible if you're non NT

You gotta be at least normie tier for this to work

Unless you're ugly

If you don't look the part no one will take you seriously

There's a 5'4 framelet bug eyed Currycel in our class who pretends he's a playboy and everyone laughs at him behind his back

Maybe if you're a 6'3 prettyboy whos a huge mentalcel (hence no pussy) LARPing could work

This is most likely a troll post but ill take the bait. :feelskek:

Women are able to detect if that is true or not based on your face. If your incel tier you are going to look like ur lying

Women are able to detect if that is true or not based on your face. If your incel tier you are going to look like ur lying

If I did this everyone would immediately call out my bluff, not because I’m bad at larping but because it’s impossible with a face such as mine. My truceldom is so glaringly obvious normie cucks will always know I am KHHV from just a glance

If I did this everyone would immediately call out my bluff, not because I’m bad at larping but because it’s impossible with a face such as mine. My truceldom is so glaringly obvious normie cucks will always know I am KHHV from just a glance
wow you're making actual posts nowadays. That's really super

Over, when I larped as a sex haver infront kf my oneitis she sent a Snapchat back laughing

The previous owner of this account roped and I’m here to take his place
What's your opinion on hee-hoing, then? :feelsbaton:

And you'll just look like a retarded sperg if you're ugly and bragging about it. :feelskek:

They can tell… You know that right? This only works when there are rumors going around from other females.

What's your opinion on hee-hoing, then? :feelsbaton:

They’ll look at ur face/height and know if ur larping

You still need to be at least average looking. Like an average height, not fat, not very ugly etc. Otherwise you would just sound ridiculous instead of preselected. There is a risk they won't belive you but worth trying because you don't lose anything.

Last edited:
almost 100k posts, damn

They can tell if you get laid or not by looking at your face

impossible
^

Interesting tactics, but I don't think women are that dumb.

If you have incel looks, and you say to foids that you have sex on a regular basis, they will immediately see that you're lying.