Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel large amount of zoomers graduating now, will be Perma fucked career wise due to recession

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
If you have to work for corporate you’re already fucked to begin with

Covid +recession?
Never really began for us

Good thing I'm graduating in 4 years

Massive LIFEFUEL. Many of these scummy zoomers will be utterly fucked by the upcoming recession for an entire life time. Permanently have less money entire life, permanent life span decrease etc.
man fuck you wtf. i'm zoomercel and i'm 22 and i hate my generation

man fuck you wtf. i'm zoomercel and i'm 22 and i hate my generation
you will need grind hard to compensate for this. recession tbh. pull out every trick in the book

Hopefully it disproportionately affects foids and causes them to settle earlier in order to avoid poverty

I’ve always said if u graduate college and it wasn’t stem, you’re doomed to be poor. Now if it’s Like biology/psychology/those types of degrees and ur not going to grad school you’ll be poor. If u do engineerng/comp sci/a degree that you can make good money with immediately and you don’t go to a top UNIVERISTY/ get a lot of internships then u will be poor.

I’ve always said if u graduate college and it wasn’t stem, you’re doomed to be poor. Now if it’s Like biology/psychology/those types of degrees and ur not going to grad school you’ll be poor. If u do engineerng/comp sci/a degree that you can make good money with immediately and you don’t go to a top UNIVERISTY/ get a lot of internships then u will be poor.
such is the case in 2022. And the barrier of entry grows smaller and smaller. Fewer and fewer folk will be able to escape their inevitable fate of being the lowest tier retail slave.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back