Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lardfuel] Landwhales outraged by "fat shaming" plates sold at macy's

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I can't believe cucks are letting foid smv get so out of control, now it's to the point where landwhales can get slightly offensive plates banned in 50 states. I wonder if incels can get ugly shaming products banned. Doubt it.

Last edited:
Women are like retarded children who have to tell themselves they are strong and powerful to get by in life
EABrPS2U4AA0s 0

LUL. This is pretty funny tbh.
How hard is it to eat less? I never understand how someone can just keep eating.

It's not even that bad. jesus christ

I can't believe cucks are letting foid smv get so out of control, now it's to the point where landwhales can get slightly offensive plates banned in 50 states. I wonder if incels can get ugly shaming products banned. Doubt it.

Alie Ward huh?

Can someone tell this Fat Bitch to Shut the Fuck Up.

For fucksake, this is why women weren't allowed to speak back then. Letting them have a say on the matter really is equivalent to letting a child make commands.

Alie Ward huh?

Can someone tell this Fat Bitch to Shut the Fuck Up.

For fucksake, this is why women weren't allowed to speak back then. Letting them have a say on the matter really is equivalent to letting a child make commands.
They also want to be known for being "strong and independent." How are they strong, by whining to their cucks and whiteknights like babies?

Last edited:
Foids are mentally worse than children

They have full control over their weight but get mad when somebody shames them for it, meanwhile mocking manlets is okay in their book

Its been long time since i last broke a plate :feelstrash: :feelshehe:

Landwhales arent human in my opinion

I hope landwhales will be used in the future for electricity.

fat shaming is good and needs to continue, being fat is not healthy at all

It is just an innocent jole, fats are butthurts

I fucking despise fat foids

I hate fat “people”

Except @PotatoTomato, he’s cool

On a plane another preschool acting oinker hit her bf with a laptop on the head, and hits him with her fists as he tries to get away from her. None of the passengers did anything and she probably won't get charged. I bet if he hit her back only once he'd be sitting in jail now. Clown world needs to collapse because this isn't a way of life for straight, non-chad men.

Ofc nobody is getting down products that shame ugly and low status men

Some fat females are also complaining about being sent Atkins bars with clothing they bought :lul:

Ofc nobody is getting down products that shame ugly and low status men
There are so many cucked double standards in favor of women, male feminists must very low iq if they overlook all of them and focus on "free the nipple" and "muh wage gap." Because of cucks like thar men still aren't able to ban genital mutilated at birth, but fat cunts can remove perfectly innocent products from stores just by posting a twitter comment.
Some fat females are also complaining about being sent Atkins bars with clothing they bought :lul:
I thought fatties would never say no to free food.

There are so many cucked double standards in favor of women, male feminists must very low iq if they overlook all of them and focus on "free the nipple" and "muh wage gap." Because of cucks like thar men still aren't able to ban genital mutilated at birth, but fat cunts can remove perfectly innocent products from stores just by posting a twitter comment.

From what I've seen they actually give no reasons, just take it as granted that wahmen are less privileged than men somehow

ahmurica, land of the freewhales

QuestionableUnlawfulEel-size_restricted.gif

From what I've seen they actually give no reasons, just take it as granted that wahmen are less privileged than men somehow
"Just look how innocent and sweet they look, they must be angels worthy of getting worshiped and pandered to their every whim, we only live to serve our foid masters, while they go get pumped and dumped by a group of chads every week. Slay queen, only real men can handle strong independent wuhmun." :soy:

Their cucked and thirsty minds tell them to do anything for a pretty face. I grew out of that in elementary school, but we still have pathetic sexless grown men pandering to used up whores in large numbers.

Last edited:
Lol @ Lardfuel :feelshaha: If anything, they are shaming women who want to be healthier :feelsthink:

Body positivity is basically LDAR for women.

They just want to rot and get fat and not have to bother with shaving, but still be seen as beautiful goddesses.