Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Languagemaxxers megathread

Recruit
★★★★★
Are you a languagemaxxer? I have been learning languages on Duolingo. It can be quite cosy. How many languages can you speak?

3 quite good and 1 not so good

I likely don't have the motivation or cognitive ability to learn an entirely new language, to be honest; not the time either, especially if you're talking about the more advanced languages. :feelsjuice:

Well, I did enjoy linguistics when I was younger.

Yeah I've been learning english for a while now

I got to intermediate level French and later Japanese, then stopped studying and forgot most of it.

I'm learning Mandarin Chinese at the moment.

MONTRE MOI TON VAMPYR Q DEMON!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
thumb-1920-896019.jpg
(in video game)

Do you think languagemaxxing can help you ascend?

Do you think languagemaxxing can help you ascend?
Not really.
I spent several months in Spain speaking the language, and couldn't get any bitches.
I met some french dudes who couldn't speak spanish yet they'd fuck plenty of chicas on tinder bc they're attractive.

what did that whore said? (in video game)
On that extract he says "Ce ne sont pas des sujets publics, de débat public" ("these are not public subjects, of public debate")

Are you a languagemaxxer? I have been learning languages on Duolingo. It can be quite cosy. How many languages can you speak?
Im fluent in 3 and can speak and understand but not read a fourth

I know Greek, English (fluently), German (close to fluency but not quite as good as my English) and French ( intermediate level).

im a native brazilian portuguese, been good at english for a while and now im learning spanish thru duolingo, it's amazing