Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Landwhales are so gross

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★

This bucket of candy that was in my theRapy group was FULL of candy at the start and this landwhale was eating all this fucking candy the entire time while talking about how chad ghosts her after they fuck. And then she busts out this 2 liter bottle of dr pepper and chugs it. She doesnt have to try to be attractive at all and can still get sex meanwhile im trying my hardest and getting NOTHING Landwhales are so gross I will NEVER ascend with a landwhale

The existence and praise of landwhales just shows how cucked this world has become. A foid can be 300lb and still be called beautiful and she will have hundreds of men going after her, but if I don't have a single digit bf% I get called a fatass.

View attachment 1290202
This bucket of candy that was in my theRapy group was FULL of candy at the start and this landwhale was eating all this fucking candy the entire time while talking about how chad ghosts her after they fuck. And then she busts out this 2 liter bottle of dr pepper and chugs it. She doesnt have to try to be attractive at all and can still get sex meanwhile im trying my hardest and getting NOTHING Landwhales are so gross I will NEVER ascend with a landwhale
tbh i like the idea of raping a landwhale, because it triggers my hunting instinct. Just imagine pouncing on the fat cow, ramming your diamond shaft into the wet goodness and brutally thrusting into the cervix. Since the fatty is so heavy, you can spear her through with full force, make. her. scream. A lesser woman would die from the magnificent assault of the hunters penis, but not a 400lbs buffalo cow.

Offer her candies in exchange for sex

tbh i like the idea of raping a landwhale, because it triggers my hunting instinct. Just imagine pouncing on the fat cow, ramming your diamond shaft into the wet goodness and brutally thrusting into the cervix. Since the fatty is so heavy, you can spear her through with full force, make. her. scream. A lesser woman would die from the magnificent assault of the hunters penis, but not a 400lbs buffalo cow.

View: https://voca.ro/1ejZAr4wtGua

lmao

Landwhales are disgusting creatures

lmao at the poor chads who are fucking this landwhale

better incel than whalecuck

Im landwhale myself and I agree that Im totally gross. I just cant stop eating this greasy fucking chicken and im not even a nigger.

Im landwhale myself and I agree that Im totally gross. I just cant stop eating this greasy fucking chicken and im not even a nigger.
Fat men will usually be self aware of the fact that they are disgusting.

Tbh. I would do the same. Just too broke for Dr pepper and candy.

You should sell your used sex dolls so you can buy one that you want. I know a place that will buy them.

The existence and praise of landwhales just shows how cucked this world has become. A foid can be 300lb and still be called beautiful and she will have hundreds of men going after her, but if I don't have a single digit bf% I get called a fatass.

Whales having as much smv as they do now has just added to the world's problems

Suicide would be a more dignifiable option than being with a whale