Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Landwhales are GROSS! They shouldn't be allowed to eat and should be punished for eating with DEATH

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
fly.jpg
befaf27bddc16bb656b966130b59a0cee8d1960e2456ea63748a8d2d5d885afd_1.jpg
obeast-size-chart1.jpg

So when is hunting season for the Western Obeast?

So when is hunting season for the Western Obeast?
After New Year's Day, when they'll be swarming gyms nationwide to fail their 2020 resolutions to achieve bodies that don't look like bathtubs coated with cottage cheese.

Vilcel but I wouldnt. Must confess that in early teens once even fapped to photo of sexy thin antelope, but never to fat femoid

Vilcel but I wouldnt. Must confess that in early teens once even fapped to photo of sexy thin antelope, but never to fat femoid
I would genuinely rather fuck an antelope than a landwhale

How did you reach this level of basedness?

How did you reach this level of basedness?
Just was reading book about Soviet Union nature reserves, and one photo of antilope was appealing so even decided fap to it and did it, those nice strong but thin legs, so in good shape

Just was reading book about Soviet Union nature reserves, and one photo of antilope was appealing so even decided fap to it and did it, those nice strong but thin legs, so in good shape

I got hard reading this

I'd rather fuck a dolphin or whale at sea world than a landwhale

Hot take: some On this board may unknowingly or knowingly be promoting hypergamy refusing to fuck landwhales.

Hot take: some On this board may unknowingly or knowingly be promoting hypergamy refusing to fuck landwhales.
Not true. Decreasing a commodity's demand decreases its market value. Economics 101

Not true. Decreasing a commodity's demand decreases its market value. Economics 101

Fair, But they are still getting fucked? So it’s kind of like, smv May in theory be lower to your point but that are still above the binary threshold of getting fucked over not getting fucked.

Unless there are female incel classes, which is what you would have to be implying.

This is all theoretical of course. As much as I hate to say it, there is zero chance I’d fuck a landwhale.

GuIlTy As ChArGeD

Landwhales should have rights. When a femoids reaches certain weight all her rights should be removed, if she loses weight she gets her rights back

Landwhales should have rights. When a femoids reaches certain weight all her rights should be removed, if she loses weight she gets her rights back

Get landwhale and gymcel her, legit strat?. I’ve actually seen it happen. Landwhale sophomore year of college, by senior year she was hot af. They can pokevolve.

Just a daily reminder that landwhales can't completely wipe their asses after taking shit. They have long streak of smeared dried shit along their butt-cracks. Those butt-cracks are known as "fly catcher".

I hate all fat women they disgust me

Landwhales should be starved to death

Get landwhale and gymcel her, legit strat?. I’ve actually seen it happen. Landwhale sophomore year of college, by senior year she was hot af. They can pokevolve.
The thought that she used to be a landwhale would always disgust me. Once a landwhale always a landwhale

This is called whale-skinning. TRP retards do it all the time. Of course, just to get cucked at the end.

Just like it’s probabilities to acquire, it’s probabilities to keep as well. I would be willing to bet you have a better chance with this strat than most.

I don’t think the blackpill says that people can’t be successful, I think it’s just realistic about odds and outcomes and the reality is that the few are through dumb luck there is currently no real way to move the needle for society unless things change.

Thanks for sharing that was pretty funny.

Fair, But they are still getting fucked? So it’s kind of like, smv May in theory be lower to your point but that are still above the binary threshold of getting fucked over not getting fucked.

Unless there are female incel classes, which is what you would have to be implying.

This is all theoretical of course. As much as I hate to say it, there is zero chance I’d fuck a landwhale.

GuIlTy As ChArGeD
Our "landwhale boycott" has very little effect on landwhales' SMV because as incels, we don't have the "buying power" to get them in the first place. Bashing them is still good cope though. They're disgusting and make the lives of everyone else around them worse simply by existing.

Landwhales should be put in Auschwitz.

How hard is it to keep fit? if you have a normal metabolism, all you have to do is eat within a normal proportion. But those bitches will continue to eat even when they're not hungry. It's unreal.

Is there any failure more pathetic than a landwhale? They had ONE JOB: Don't eat like a fucking pig. They don't even have to go to the gym, they don't even have to search out healthy/organic/whatever foods, they just don't have to eat like a pig and they'll be fine. But they failed at even that.

Meanwhile, to be considered attractive, a man has to be tall, have a naturally strong frame, have a full head of hair, a strong jaw, and hunter eyes, have clear skin, a symmetrical face, and a short midface, not have autism, and not be Asian or Indian - all traits that are completely out of his control.

Cucks eat landwhale shit

And yet they still demand AND get Chad

fapped to photo of sexy thin antelope
:feelswhere:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ok I got one for you

As a child, dont remember what age, between 8 to 12, was watching a nature show and I got a boner from watching a Heron eat a thin foid fish trying to mate and watching a pair of competing male fish swimming around not knowing wtf just happened.

Agreed, but I think all females deserve that punishment

an ideal society has no landwhales