Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

landwhale whore cries to reddit when she was told the truth

This hogbeast was 150kg when she found a FWB? The absolute state of men today.

Fat cunt should be harvested for her blubber. That selfish cunt could feed an African village for a year.
My hobby is chadfishing fatties on tinder and asking why they are fat.
1616156774034.png

You mean I actually have to work just to keep this one particular man I want to fuck? F-fucking patriarchy, this is literally oppression! I should be able to be 500lbs and bedridden and still get men lining up for me! :foidSoy:

She still has sex and whores around while gymmaxxed, wageslaving, interesting sub 5s here rot for being ugly. :blackpill:

no one will care if this was about a short man
1TA4aCC   Copie1

Why did this guy want to fuck this hog beast? I never understood how dumpster divers can get hard enough to fuck them. They’re so disgusting to me, the thought of making love to them makes me want to throw up

Jesus where's the diversity every post is almost exactly the same. I think it would be hilarious if someone stuck a blackpilled comment in there and got away with it somehow.

Last edited:
Fat cunt should be harvested for her blubber. That selfish cunt could feed an African village for a year.
My hobby is chadfishing fatties on tinder and asking why they are fat.
1616156774034.png
>concerned if I need to modify my door frame
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back