Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Landwhale kills boyfriend by crushing him under her weight, may only get 18 years

IT at it again :feelsokman:

lmaoooo only 18 years???
holy shit the west is cucked beyond belief...
like you said if a 300pund guy killed a normal weight foid by crushing her he'd get life for sure.

That's what the cuck deserves for fucking a landwhale. No sympathy from me.

That's what the cuck deserves for fucking a landwhale. No sympathy from me.

tbh... i don't celebrate the mans death, could be just coping, but still disgusting

That is fucking disgusting.

I'm surprised someone that fat could have the energy to kill someone tbh. I would have thought she would be too fat to actually pull off a murder.

I guess you could say he snapped under pressure :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Brothers I know that we might have our differences, but let us weep for this incel tears user who thought he could ascend

JUST CAGE
giphy.gif

JUST FUCKING CAGE @ THIS WHOLE SITUATION
tumblr_mz77brwhWr1tn1h1io1_400.gif

"oopsie, killed my boyfriend with my fat ass"
Honestly if I was a landwhale and we lived in a parallel universe where males have it easy, I would go crushing people. Simply jump on them, lay down and rot on them like a fucking pudge from Dota2.

18 years??? Patriarchy. She should get a statue. :soy:

The punishment should fit the crime.
Crusher opening header

Would get the chair if it was a man.

Fuck this gynocentric world.

>third degree murder
Murders her boyfriend over a long period in which she could have stopped; she used excessive force in the murder; there was a clear power imbalance in the murder; lethal weapon used; killing a partner adds to severity.

Remember guys, she's a female!!!!! It's only third degree murder!!

>First degree murder:
Man punches his wife after she cheats on him. She hits her head on a table and dies. Man attempts to resuscitate her and calls an ambulance. Man is immensely remorseful.

Ew I hope that man rots in prison for 25 years to life.

(No killing is good. I'm just trying to illustrate the imbalance present in our society)

I hate reading about foids killing men, the crazy bitches always end up stabbing someone dozens of times

Erie, PA is a shithole with lots of dumb niggers like this.