Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Landwhale gets sexually used by Chad and is ashamed to be seen with her. Landwhale creates an article on it

And this my friends is where the incels will win. You see the bottom 70% of women cannot secure true commitment with chad or these successful guys, because most women are fighting for the top 20%. The chads now have abundance just like most women.

The biggest lifefuel is we will win in the end. This is why places like R/datingstrategy were created. They can't get commitment so now using tactics just like PUAS couldn't get intimacy in 2003- so created tactics.

What is funny is that Tess Holiday has openly said she doesn't want to be with an overweight guy. So infact, the guy she is talking about has shown less discrimination than she has.

Last edited:
And this my friends is where the incels will win. You see the bottom 70% of women cannot secure true commitment with chad or these successful guys, because most women are fighting for the top 20%. The chads now have abundance just like most women.

The biggest lifefuel is we will win in the end. This is why places like R/datingstrategy were created. They can't get commitment so now using tactics just like PUAS couldn't get intimacy in 2003- so created tactics.

What is funny is that Tess Holiday has openly said she doesn't want to be with an overweight guy. So infact, the guy she is talking about has shown less discrimination than she has.
Society can’t function when a significant number of young, military aged males are disenfranchised, sexless and directionless.

No one wants to be on the 'Try It Once' list.

Major cope by her as the privileged gender in sex and relationship department. I'd love to be on women's 'Try it Once' list so they can say to each other "you really should try fucking an ugly ricecel turbomanlet sis. At least once in your life". And I believe most men would want to be on that list

Hey roasties, you'll never get Chad to commit :feelskek:

Society can’t function when a significant number of young, military aged males are disenfranchised, sexless and directionless.

why chads keep having sex with these creatures

Chads are retarded. Who fucks a whale ?

I dunno man it's baffling. Some men just like fat sqwishy asses and huge tits I guess.

I think it's just easier, similar to how predators hunt the sick and weak. Why put in more effort to get laid when it's easier with a landwhale, also bigger tits i guess.

Also:
Volcel if you wouldn't.

Lest not forget , she wrote he also have a great personality. The perfect package.

Volcel if you wouldn't pump and dump.
my dick isn't long enough to get through those fat rolls

how is this even allowed? she should be forced long ago to lose weight, landwhales are cancer, my taxes go on treating their fucking beetus and other diseases
it's a fucking clown world that a skinny short male has problems with finding fitting pants but there are XXXXXL clothes for landwhales available everywhere

this.

They're competing for the 5 percent

Cope

You know we live in a clown world where obese women can take “sexy” pictures and post them in a social network and it’s not a troll page you send to your friends.

Oh they do lose when it comes to commitment from the top 5% of men. Fact.
yeah but that's it and honestly most women can at least get pumped and dumped by chads, which in theory means they still have access to chads genes