Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Landwhale gets 10 years in prison after 15 false rape accusations

It took 15 false rape allegations JFL CLOWN WORLD

Blubbers me

Also a man would have got 15 consecutive life sentences.

Finally some justice has been served on these whores! Also jfl WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN SLEEP WITH THAT LANDWHALE HOLY SHIT

Justice was too late

Blubbers me

Also a man would have got 15 consecutive life sentences.

It would never even get that far. It would never get to court. If a low SMV male accused a group of Stacies of gang raping him, he'd be laughed out of the police station.

"He explained her deceit will only make things harder for actual rape victims"

ofc that's what the cuck thinks of first. What about making it harder for innocent fucking men to stay credible.

Btw have you ever noticed, most men falsely imprisoned are either black or imprisoned for sexual assault...
Any sane, rational person would notice a pattern and investigate such "sexual assault" claims further. But cucks are too busy saving the environment or fighting for women's rights nowadays...

It took 15 false rape allegations JFL CLOWN WORLD
Meanwhile mean get sent to prison on 1 rape allegation that’s not even true and foids provide no proof

what the fuck is THAT :feelspuke:

>One of her victims was falsely convicted and spent seven years jailed or in prison
What would you do in his place?

>One of her victims was falsely convicted and spent seven years jailed or in prison
What would you do in his place?
tbh i would behead her and cannibalize her body