Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Landwhale eye fucking chadlite while I gymcel

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

LITERAL 300 lb WHALEPLANET EYE FUCKING 7/10 CHADLITE. SHE WONT STOP LOOKING OVER AT HIM. 1.5/10 LANDWHALE

JFL EVEN HAMSLUTS THINK THEY DESERVE CHADLITES AND CHADS.

FUCKKKKK WHY DO I EVEN LEAVE MY HOUSE? WHY?

BC66CB32 2C75 455F 8D01 2AB46FC45D51

Dude it's so fucked up even landwhales believe they deserve chad it's mind blowing

Who care If its a landwhale anyway
Never been jelly about landwhaleslooking at other dudes

dont bother gymcelling like a brainlet.. save your energy for LDARing

Welcome to the future baby!

Female hypergamy is universal, doesn't matter how fat and disgusting they are, they will ALWAYS be attracted to chads
1/10 landwhale hates incels as much as a 9/10 model

Why do you care so much about that hambeast? Not something to get jealous about tbh.

Disgusting landwhales just assume you're into them even if you deliberately avoid eye contact and keep your distance from them. Went on a jog yesterday and this gross wildebeest was eying me like I was some sort of predator. I immediately cut my run short got in my car and drove off.

What the fuck is a landwhale doing at the gym?

Just because they're looking doesn't mean they think they deserve them. You've never looked at a Stacy?

Gyms must be bacteria factories. Imagine how many landwhales have sweated on everything you touch in that place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back