Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landwhale Cries about how hard being an Instagram "model" is

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200825 091411

*Landwhale sitting on a throne with two Soys fanning her with giant leaves while one is her ottoman and another peeling her grapes*

"oh my life is soooo hard"

They will seriously complain about anything, they are completely unaware they live life on tutorial mode WITH CHEATS.

complaining about such thing shows how privileged they are.

it really blows my mind whenever fat people write rants like this about how life is unfair and thin people are privileged or whatever. like why don't you just lose weight you dumb fuck

it really blows my mind whenever fat people write rants like this about how life is unfair and thin people are privileged or whatever. like why don't you just lose weight you dumb fuck
Volcel if you wouldn’t tbh

She's literaly a fat stinking pig and still a "model" but still complains its hard lmao

She's literaly a fat stinking pig and still a "model" but still complains its hard lmao
What happened to the world I inhabit? How do I go back??? This rabbit hole SUCKS COCKS

Lol she is just trying to shill her onlyfans because instagram is free

Another whore without any shame (or exercise routine) oinking about her OnlyWhores account and 'muh censorship of muh blubber.'

"I've made an only fans... Quality content that i do... As a plus size content creater... I'm tired of working... Doesn't seem fair to me...
I wonder what happened wrong in human history that it went to shits.

She spend too much money on food

Taking pictures and videos of your lard fat body is not content or hard work.

Want to know why there's a gap in the amount kf money men and women make? Look no further than this post

I don't even bother spurging out anymore at this clown world.

"these are all reasons i've launched only fans" :soy:

I am disgusted by how other men are dominated by their thirst in this way.

I'm thirsty as hell and my thirst dominates good chunks of my time, but I at least fucking steer it away from supporting 3DPD female debauchery and instead support artists creating pure 2D rolemodels for 3DPD to emulate.

I'm sure a lot of bald and ugly men want to be model too.
The difference between her and them, at least they're fit.
That fat whore is such a disgrace.

I wanna suck on her milkers

They will seriously complain about anything, they are completely unaware they live life on tutorial mode WITH CHEATS.
complaining about such thing shows how privileged they are.

Yup. Unbelievable how a putrid tub of lard is seen as more VALUABLE in this society than a subchad. Yet if we were to vent or complain about ANYTHING in life even if it ISN'T our fault, we just get the generic "just suck it up" "shut up nobody cares/asked" ""be a man instead of being a crybaby bitch" "stop wining".

Crazy how NOBODY outside of the Incel or MRA community talks about this ridiculous double standard

View attachment 326114

*Landwhale sitting on a throne with two Soys fanning her with giant leaves while one is her ottoman and another peeling her grapes*

"oh my life is soooo hard"

Don’t forget god mode

This, would "loose" a finger to just have a average looking face

They're so spoiled any random shit can make them have PTSD. Even reading our posts her,e for instance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back