Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Landwhale and feminist talk about Incels

LDARIncel

LDARIncel

Greycel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icr2SexTO-g

pretending to pity us and pretending to understand

edit: is that purple haired roastie even an actual chick??

Liz: Yeah. We have a lot of really toxic messages in our culture about who is valuable sexually. For me, I’ve had a lot of sexual partners so I was a slut. I’m not as valuable sexually as a virgin, right? And the hierarchy of who has sexual value and what it means and where …

Liz: So I think the first thing I would want to do is really reflect and honor the pain that that person is feeling. That it is – that’s a really painful space to be in, to feel like there is this type of connection and pleasure and enjoyment and relationship that you don’t even get access to. And to feel so powerless and to feel so helpless in that, that’s a lot of pain and that’s a valid pain. Regardless of what is going on, that hurts. That hurts a lot.

LMAO she speaks as if she has any idea what the pain is like. This is why I don't want to see any therapist about it. They simply would never understand this pain unless they lived it.

wincel said:
Liz: Yeah. We have a lot of really toxic messages in our culture about who is valuable sexually. For me, I’ve had a lot of sexual partners so I was a slut. I’m not as valuable sexually as a virgin, right? And the hierarchy of who has sexual value and what it means and where …

Liz: So I think the first thing I would want to do is really reflect and honor the pain that that person is feeling. That it is – that’s a really painful space to be in, to feel like there is this type of connection and pleasure and enjoyment and relationship that you don’t even get access to. And to feel so powerless and to feel so helpless in that, that’s a lot of pain and that’s a valid pain. Regardless of what is going on, that hurts. That hurts a lot.

LMAO she speaks as if she has any idea what the pain is like. This is why I don't want to see any therapist about it. They simply would never understand this pain unless they lived it.
Try to get a male therapist, or an obvious fellow incel therapist. There's gotta be one out there.

I've given up on therapy. I don't want to change for society. I refuse to bend to its will anymore. I'm sick of normies and chads telling me to "get help". They have no fucking idea what suffering is.

These pretentious cunts have no idea what they're talking about. I wish someone would fill their ugly faces with lead.

wincel said:
I've given up on therapy. I don't want to change for society. I refuse to bend to its will anymore. I'm sick of normies and chads telling me to "get help". They have no fucking idea what suffering is.

real talk, fuck therapy. Makes me want to go ER