Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Landwhale 365 Tinder Experiment

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
So for a new Tinder experiment, I want to see if I can run the Landwhale 365 track

By that, I mean using a landwhale on Tinder, I want to see if I can catfish a guy into meeting (actually scheduling a time and place) and sleeping with me every single day of a year. If I make it happen, this will be the ultimate proof of this hypergamous trash society.

Post pics of who I should use. Nothing like pigwoman. Just average 250 pound landwhale.

I think 4chan's /soc/ or some other part has BBW threads. Start looking there for "amateur" looking pics.

I think 4chan's /soc/ or some other part has BBW threads. Start looking there for "amateur" looking pics.
Good call. Overlord status soon too my friend.

The thing is I think you'd have to look hard to find a fat woman that some men won't be swiping right on.

I think if you use a bbw there will always be men who'll swipe right. Hell I like chubby girls and if they are very chubby and have a cute face I still wouldn't say no. They just wouldn't say yes to me which is the problem.

You'll also have to avoid going too ugly so much so that it looks fake as if a girl has used those pictures as a joke.

Post them here though and if my answer is "I would" then you'll have to keep looking :D

Men need to stop giving landwhales attention and validation.

Yea go on Reddit and find some fatties

365 days will be a lomg time. But it's an interesting idea!

Bio suggestions anyone?

Thinking of the classic "Not here for hookups" but I'm totally open to ideas.

@catfishman23 @Facade @KyloRen @Jockcel any ideas?

Bio suggestions anyone?

Thinking of the classic "Not here for hookups" but I'm totally open to ideas.

@catfishman23 @Facade @KyloRen @Jockcel any ideas?
You could copy an existing bio from other tinder profiles and change some minor things

No hookups. Something something I have a great personality. Looking for a match.

Sounds funny.

I have more pics if you want

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1522012607495.jpg
    FB_IMG_1522012607495.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 87
  • FB_IMG_1522012631308.jpg
    FB_IMG_1522012631308.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 107
I have more pics if you want
Eh she's above average for a landwhale with too good angle frauding. I want it to be obvious that they're fat and gross, but not like so disgusting that it's a meme.

Is that first pic with you?

Z
Eh she's above average for a landwhale with too good angle frauding. I want it to be obvious that they're fat and gross, but not like so disgusting that it's a meme.

Is that first pic with you?
No that's who she is with

@ropecel

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1522014558441.jpg
    FB_IMG_1522014558441.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 101
  • FB_IMG_1522014616506.jpg
    FB_IMG_1522014616506.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 95
Is that good

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1522015052011.jpg
    FB_IMG_1522015052011.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 97
  • FB_IMG_1522015062447.jpg
    FB_IMG_1522015062447.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 93
  • FB_IMG_1522015067511.jpg
    FB_IMG_1522015067511.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 110
why would I even go on a date with that thing?
seriously I would be promoting hypergamy, isn't that what we are against?

She's worth the fuck once and worth dating if she had a great personality, but not worth putting up with beyond that.

She's worth the fuck once and worth dating if she had a great personality, but not worth putting up with beyond that.
well I didn't take her serious, because I doubt she wanted to take things seriously. She didn't give signs that she wanted to fuck me.
she was basically treating me like her buddy.

well I didn't take her serious, because I doubt she wanted to take things seriously. She didn't give signs that she wanted to fuck me.
she was basically treating me like her buddy.

Ahh probably wanted to cheat you out of a meal. Fuck that noise.

So for a new Tinder experiment, I want to see if I can run the Landwhale 365 track

By that, I mean using a landwhale on Tinder, I want to see if I can catfish a guy into meeting (actually scheduling a time and place) and sleeping with me every single day of a year. If I make it happen, this will be the ultimate proof of this hypergamous trash society.

Post pics of who I should use. Nothing like pigwoman. Just average 250 pound landwhale.
don't waste your time, no need for "experiments"
I will tell you like it is,
chubby girls have generous dating options, can get laid on tinder easy with lazy chadlites when they feel like it, and can settle down with an average dude when she feels like it

don't waste your time, no need for "experiments"
I will tell you like it is,
chubby girls have generous dating options, can get laid on tinder easy with lazy chadlites when they feel like it, and can settle down with an average dude when she feels like it
It's actually a good experiment