Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LandlordCel causes holes to seethee

These chadloards are hilarious

Why would you not fuck them and then evict them? Of course there's the risk of being falsely accused of rape but that's gotta be proven and I'm 100% willing to risk it. Actual rape is already hard to prove. You can even record it as evidence like that one black dude recently did to prove he didn't rape some whore. But yeah, being a landlord and having power over poor Staceys would be a dream and I'm definitely not letting it go to waste no matter the cost

I hate Landlords around the same i hate women tbh.

Landchadmaxx and coerce single mothers :feelsjuice: Nice idea.

Ordinarily I’d be like “damn if real that is kinda fucked” but I hate these people so much that I genuinely just don’t care anymore. Why would I give a shit about the suffering of another group if that same group despises me and is the root cause of a lot of suffering for me?

“Respecting others” when that group fucking hates your guts and doesn’t reciprocate it’s completely idiotic.

Also, “blatant misogyny” bitch women brought this wave of resentment from men on themselves. That’s in spite of every outlet in the world being part of the indoctrination machine target built to manipulate and control men. The difference between us female groups that are misandrist is their grievances are often just minor bullshit or even shit that doesn’t even exist whereas men have had snowballing problems for decades that nobody gives a crap about. I hope someday I live to see an era where the bias of the system flips the other way.

Last edited:
Ordinarily I’d be like “damn if real that is kinda fucked” but I hate these people so much that I genuinely just don’t care anymore. Why would I give a shit about the suffering of another group if that same group despises me and is the root cause of a lot of suffering for me?

“Respecting others” when that group fucking hates your guts and doesn’t reciprocate it’s completely idiotic.

Also, “blatant misogyny” bitch women brought this wave of resentment from men on themselves. That’s in spite of every outlet in the world being part of the indoctrination machine target built to manipulate and control men. The difference between us female groups that are misandrist is their grievances are often just minor bullshit or even shit that doesn’t even exist whereas men have had snowballing problems for decades that nobody gives a crap about. I hope someday I live to see an era where the bias of the system flips the other way.
:yes: