Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LAN party from 2002 (when subhumans were actual subhumans)

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
I found some old gaming magazines in my basement (that's why the quality is so bad, and i took the pictures with my phone).
For all of you youngcels, LAN (local area network) parties were gaming sessions where you have to physically bring your PC to a certain destination and connect it with other computers. Only some of use had cars.
We only had a dial up internet then which was expensive and slow. But there was always a good time fueled with booze and soft drinks, people would actually sleep at LAN parties because it was often a 24 hours session.

Anyway this was before normies and scum started to infiltrate incel spaces. No normies, no super fit cosplay girls, just misfits and geeks.

LanLan1Lan3Lan420220618 18235820220618 182413

Last edited:
i never went to lan parties but oi went to lan cafes and used to play dota, starcraft, warcraft, cs ... good timez :feelsLSD:

I was at cafes it was good time but people installed a lot of viruses so many of my accounts got hacked :(

Surely LAN parties still exist a bit... right? O.O

I think they're still the only option some of the time. For games without local multiplayer when you want to game in the same room. I guess that cases where that applies are getting rarer and rarer though and laptops are more powerful too.

I've never had one myself I don't think but we used to game a lot over the school's network XDD

Quake, Risk II, Counter-Strike, etc.

All those guys mog me

this seems like a lot of fun. but it is NT- only :lasereyes::society:

I think they're still the only option some of the time. For games without local multiplayer when you want to game in the same room. I guess that cases where that applies are getting rarer and rarer though and laptops are more powerful too.

I've never had one myself I don't think but we used to game a lot over the school's network XDD

i never went to lan parties but oi went to lan cafes and used to play dota, starcraft, warcraft, cs ... good timez :feelsLSD:
I mostly played Unreal Tournament and Need for Speed.

I have a bunch of computers from the 2000s, most are in working order and running Devuan Linux.

Dude in red literally mogs the shit out of me

They're might be a few who are still into those really old games like OG Runescape, Tibia and DoTA. But those are most likely boomer geeks.

Everyone plays games like Fortnite, Among Us, Valorant and TF2 nowadays.

Once there was a Counter Strike thing going on the LAN house, everyone was playing but I paid to play a few hours of The Sims (I loved building houses, probably because I was a bluepilled faggot fantasizing about the home I'd have in the future with wife and kids). One of the guys was calling everyone to play but when he came close and saw me playing The Sims he skipped me. It was one of the first experiences I remember being rejected and shamed by normies.

Indeed. I remember the days of dial-up quite well - AOL was used by my relatives, and I relied on Hamachi for net-play on emulators when I was a young child.

They're might be a few who are still into those really old games like OG Runescape, Tibia and DoTA. But those are most likely boomer geeks.

Everyone plays games like Fortnite, Among Us, Valorant and TF2 nowadays.

They still don't have split-screen though, lol

Internet cafes were a hit back in the early 2000s in California. Those were the early days of PC gaming. There was World of warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo2, WC3, CS 1.5, Half life, early days of Steam.

Those were truly the golden years of my life as a teenager. I met some other cool ricecels from other high schools in those internet cafes.

Last edited:
No LAN party for my face:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Internet cafes were a hit back in the early 2000s in California. Those were the early days of PC gaming. There was World of warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo2, WC3, CS 1.5, Half life, early days of Steam.

Those were truly the golden years of my life as a teenager. I met some other cool ricecels from other high schools in those internet cafes.
I also played Red Alert.

Anyway this was before normies and scum started to infiltrate incel spaces. No normies, no super fit cosplay girls, just misfits and geeks.

I'm sure LAN parties still happen, but it is mostly trannies.:feelsjuice:

You had one chick, that situation is known as Smurfette.

Indeed. I remember the days of dial-up quite well - AOL was used by my relatives, and I relied on Hamachi for net-play on emulators when I was a young child.

I also read romantic Dragon Ball fanfiction...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back