Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ladies, be careful about this incel!

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★★
@Dneum912 just pretends to be a good man but has terrible misogynist personality and might possibly hurt you.

Stay safe girlies

I am never trusting another man ever again. They are all scum.

he messaged me too

tha:heart:nks fo:heart:r th:heart:e :heart:headsup girl:heart:

black wolf pup GIF

Remember girls! Nice guys are usually the worst ones. Their submissiveness is fake! Ewwww I wish Tyrone raped me right now. I'm getting the ick just thinking about these nice guys Ewww

I hate moids.

TMD total moid death. Kill all short kings below 6’7

Stop acting like foids in comments man

TOTAL FOID DEATH
SIEG HEIL!!!

He is a cuck
no. Gut's life is filled with suffering and torture since he was born. He met some friends and ascended which he deserved tbh, then his best friend murders all his other friends and rapes Casca while forcing him to watch. Just brutal tbh. He was also raped as a child and was an oprhan. Griffith is the entitled chad who literally got all the girls, all the girls liked him and would talk to him and he was gonna marry the princess and was a king, then just because hes a salty shit who lost against Guts in a duel he decided to do all that shit

Reminds me of those old Facebook groups that are called "are we dating the same guy"

no. Gut's life is filled with suffering and torture since he was born. He met some friends and ascended which he deserved tbh, then his best friend murders all his other friends and rapes Casca while forcing him to watch. Just brutal tbh. He was also raped as a child and was an oprhan. Griffith is the entitled chad who literally got all the girls, all the girls liked him and would talk to him and he was gonna marry the princess and was a king, then just because hes a salty shit who lost against Guts in a duel he decided to do all that shit
I guess he meant what happened after. Continuing to protect her was a bit cucked

:feelsree:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how is it cucked?
She wasn't the person he fell in love with anymore, kept showing reserve, hate and fear of him with her whole presence and had a baby with other guy.

(even though it was objectively cucked it's probably what all of us would do for a foid who'd really love us)
Shes the only person he had left
There was still Rickert

She wasn't the person he fell in love with anymore, kept showing reserve, hate and fear of him with her whole presence and had a baby with other guy.

(even though it was objectively cucked it's probably what all of us would do for a foid who'd really love us)

There was still Rickert
her memories were erased.
The Demon Child was the offspring of Guts and Casca, brought into the physical world as a small misshapen child after being tainted by Femto's rape of the pregnant Casca. The Demon Child appeared almost exclusively at night, but during the day manifested in a shadowy area to avoid the sun.
The Moonlight Boy is a thus far mute child who appears to Guts and his party on nights of a full moon and disappears by the following morning. He is later revealed to be the unborn child of Guts and Casca temporarily regaining control of the body that Griffith incarnated in.[5]

@Dneum912 just pretends to be a good man but has terrible misogynist personality and might possibly hurt you.

Stay safe girlies

foidrapist69