Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lacrosse is the chadliest sport.

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Not even kidding.

I literally have not seen a single sub 5psl lacrosse player. I'm the only one I know of.

the sport is made for upper class white chads, and it's dominated by upper class white chads. It's actually brutal.

All of the best pros are chads as well.
In sports like football and soccer, you can see incels succeed.
Lacrosse is dominated by chads.

Looks gay as fuck

Can ogrecels succeed at lacrosse if athletic?

Lacrosse intolerant

Is that no just another yankee sport that the rest of the world couldn't give two fucks about!

Similar with hockey ngl. In the change room while I play I just here the Chad's going on and on about sex. Last year playing hockey tbh ngl. Dont want to be put in the hospital by stronger Chad's in the future

Similar with hockey ngl. In the change room while I play I just here the Chad's going on and on about sex. Last year playing hockey tbh ngl. Dont want to be put in the hospital by stronger Chad's in the future
Yeah I quit hockey cuz it was too much traveling, chads would always talk about girls on the bus

Yeah I quit hockey cuz it was too much traveling, chads would always talk about girls on the bus
I dont take the bus. Looks like I got lucky by not joining the school team

I dont take the bus. Looks like I got lucky by not joining the school team
No I played club, I mean the bus to tournaments

rides were always 4hrs+ of overhearing chad brag about his exploits, brutal ngl

Chadcrosse
D33649FE D3CE 4D08 9D6A 1BF4829A024A

Didn't even know that sport existed tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4