Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lack Of Status = Incel For Average Looking Guys

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Average looking guys like myself have to accept that we see guys on our looks level with women all the time and we can not solely blame our looks for the reason we are not having any success. I have no status at all, no woman even knows who the hell I am, I don't work and my social media following is a joke. I only have a few male friends and no interaction with females at all. Of course our looks is part of the problem but it's not the only reason. I accept I am as low as a man can be as far as status goes and no woman wants to engage with a guy like that.

Status is the result of considered, which is the result of validation, which is the result of looks

Status is the result of considered, which is the result of validation, which is the result of looks
This is a cope but I wouldn't understand a self confessed psycho like you to understand. If that were true average looking guys would not be having any success with women.

Yes, it's over for us

Basically yes. I would rate myself as a 4/10 who could potentially looksmax to a 5/10 (subjective rating). I also have literally no contact with women outside family and or at work and haven't for years. My only male friends are also incels.

Maybe talk to an actual female you volcel fuckers. You complain about not getting something you have never attempted to get. Imagine being below average and ethnic where even when guys like me try to approach we have no chance.

Maybe talk to an actual female you volcel fuckers. You complain about not getting something you have never attempted to get. Imagine being below average and ethnic where even when guys like me try to approach we have no chance.

You do realize that women will not engage with low status men? I have tried to talk to women but they are not receptive to me I don't project the image that they want.

i rate myself 3/10, 4/10 on a good day and its over for me

Hence my theory be NT and 3+

Status matters a lot more for males than what people here like to admit.

If you're not an extrovert, you need to run occupation/money game to compensate. Very nerdy men need to have a really prestigious job to find a wife nowadays.

If you're not an extrovert, you need to run occupation/money game to compensate. Very nerdy men need to have a really prestigious job to find a wife nowadays.
This is legit.
8-10 you get laid no matter what
4-6 status and personality matter
1-3 ITS OVER

This is legit.
8-10 you get laid no matter what
4-6 status and personality matter
1-3 ITS OVER
this. I see 4/10 and 5/10s without money get girlfriends because they socialize alot whereas I only have one friend who is incel as well

also what the fuck is status??? being a celebrity? being a known figure? being actively part of a friend group/social group? if its the latter then your looks wwill bottleneck how much status you can realistically get

also what the fuck is status??? being a celebrity? being a known figure? being actively part of a friend group/social group? if its the latter then your looks wwill bottleneck how much status you can realistically get
Yes Having friends Being a social media Figure/ celebrity or at least known for something / Business Owner / CEO / High earner / high status friends / Expensive lifestyle / Always improving.

They might be able to find a woman who is with them for logistical reasons. Their relationships will be unstable as the woman will know she can do alot better.
Tldr cuckhold

nah, avg looking guys do fine without status

They are aspies they have no social awareness so they don't know what they're talking about