Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lack of masculinity is bane

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Nature constructed me to be good kid, mommy's boy, and nice guy, to finish last with walhitter roasties (thats disgusting and I refuse), while only way to achieve something (below level of highest culture, where lolis of culture live, but their existance on this planet not proven by science) is fuckboymaxxing. It's current year now, and chad only, but as oldcel I witnessed different times, when it was legit way, just my sissy boy nature and upbringing is so against it, those ways requiring to be adventurous and taking risk, and result is suffering, because do not want be good kid, and for being adventurer fuckboy I lack strenght. Anyway, I refuse to be "real" nice guy, who slaves for roasties. I may lack masculinity, but not honor, and so I say: tfu on roasties and ugly femorloids, volcel, but I wouldn't

I wish i could turn into Geralt overnight tbh
I'd be the ultimate Chad

I wish i could turn into Geralt overnight tbh
I'd be the ultimate Chad
In previous times even staying physically same, just getting more adventurous, could do. Tinder was not invented

F08

over for beta males