Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lack of female validation during adolescence = permanent brain damage

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
I'm just passing my days by. I'm alive but I'm not living. Or is it living but not alive?

I work a few hours a week, I do some exercise here and there. I play video games. I fap. I've even had periods of months where I cut off all screen time, fapping, everything, full on monk mode, meditated all day long, and guess what. It didn't do anything. It was just another cope like playing vidya and fapping is. It's all the same thing. No matter what type of way you approach your life all you can manage is a grand cope web. I am not alive. I am a shell of a human.

What happened to me? How did I get like this? Bluepillers will never accept the truth.

Lack of female validation... how it could of shaped my brain growing up, how it could have given me those correct neural pathways that would have allowed me to actually get after life, to really pursue what it is I want to do and accomplish in this world. Yet without it during key developmental years, a necessity to human existence, I am permanently mentally deficient for life in society.

How is it possible that it is allowed by our governments to completely destroy half your populations ability to be a normal human being, and praise the other half for being responsible for making it so? Our brains literally will never be able to function for integration in grander society because KEY NECISSARY experiences were denied us. Human nature has been bent to create an unnatural shift and thus produces us incels.

Time to gymcel buddy boyo. This will give you confidence and the chicks dig confidence.

Soyboy13

Fuck this shitty life…
386DC435 F4E4 4BA9 B440 88D51902C1E4
386DC435 F4E4 4BA9 B440 88D51902C1E4

yep its over for our pathetic lives

All we have is the rope or to cope.