Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lack of female attention causing anger.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I find myself feeling pissed off a lot because of lack of opposite gender attention. I get sick of having to feel so angry and sad. It’s not only sexual stuff I want either. There are soft core things that are a severe fantasy of mine as well as some sexual stuff. The majority of females can get opposite gender attention easily and get it so much to the point where they don’t understand how it feels for us lonely men to never receive it in years or go a whole life time without receiving and paint us as bad guys for getting sick of lacking that type of attention. I’m not sure if it would make a difference for anyone else here but if I just received that type of attention, I wouldn’t be so rageful all the time like I am right now. Even if a female isn’t willing to date me, I would be satisfied enough with just gaining opposite gender attention, even if the female attention is one of my softcore fantasies. I just want a female to find me attractive enough to actually be willing to give me some attention. If I have made a thread like this before, sorry about that. I’m just so frustrated to the point where I can’t think straight right now.

I know and i think it will kill me,soon.

Life feels so unfair. The idea of a female showing genuine interest in me feels so alien and I desire it so much.

The amount of hatred I have for people over at IT is unmeasurable.

I would rather have no female friends then being a beta cuck. I dont want to chase them around if I know ill get nothing. At this point going to SEA is my only hope

it has caused me anger for far too many yrs and it will continue, there is no way out fuckkkkk :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke:

Common symptom of inceldom

Yes, i need to feel their sadism. Thats a sexual need.

If you feel like this its over for you.

every time i got positive female antention, i was being used as a emotional tampon, less than a month later they get a new boyfriend

What really fills me with resentment is not receiving the same basic validation, positive attention, and respect that normie males get. Example:

Stacy waitress to normie guy: (with a smile) "Good afternoon! How are you? I love your shirt. Can I start you out with something to drink?"

Stacy waitress to me: (with a blank stare) "You ready?"

It's like paying taxes like everyone else but being the only one denied use of the services provided by those taxes.

P.S. If waitresses are nice/flirty to you in exchange for tips, it probably means you're a failed normie. Truecels get the Ice Queen treatment from waitresses no matter how well we tip.

I find myself feeling pissed off a lot because of lack of opposite gender attention. I get sick of having to feel so angry and sad. It’s not only sexual stuff I want either. There are soft core things that are a severe fantasy of mine as well as some sexual stuff. The majority of females can get opposite gender attention easily and get it so much to the point where they don’t understand how it feels for us lonely men to never receive it in years or go a whole life time without receiving and paint us as bad guys for getting sick of lacking that type of attention. I’m not sure if it would make a difference for anyone else here but if I just received that type of attention, I wouldn’t be so rageful all the time like I am right now. Even if a female isn’t willing to date me, I would be satisfied enough with just gaining opposite gender attention, even if the female attention is one of my softcore fantasies. I just want a female to find me attractive enough to actually be willing to give me some attention. If I have made a thread like this before, sorry about that. I’m just so frustrated to the point where I can’t think straight right now.

I went through this in my mid teens to my mid 20s.

Don't worry, since I was about 28 due to diminishing T levels I am starting to forget about foids.

This is one thing that gets better with age.

Life can fuck off right now.

every time i got positive female antention, i was being used as a emotional tampon, less than a month later they get a new boyfriend
I knew it you are a cuck

Rape isn’t the answer and even if I did resort to rape, It would end up in the news and I would end up getting killed.
:soy::soy::soy::feels::feels:

Women are hypergamous whores they will never choose an incel, unless for betabux when her roastie is worn out from all the genetically superior men she fucked and had kids for. Just rope boyo, this world wasnt meant for us

Armed police officers will confront you if you even speak to a foid.

Man i feel so trapped. forget sex, I havent even had a girlfriend or a friend that was a girl.I have rarely talked to a girl. Im 18 rn and I cant imagine how much weirder/desperate I would get over the years to come. No foid likes curries so I cant even turn that around.

What really fills me with resentment is not receiving the same basic validation, positive attention, and respect that normie males get. Example:

Stacy waitress to normie guy: (with a smile) "Good afternoon! How are you? I love your shirt. Can I start you out with something to drink?"

Stacy waitress to me: (with a blank stare) "You ready?"

It's like paying taxes like everyone else but being the only one denied use of the services provided by those taxes.

P.S. If waitresses are nice/flirty to you in exchange for tips, it probably means you're a failed normie. Truecels get the Ice Queen treatment from waitresses no matter how well we tip.
These cunts are so full of shit. Fuck society and its hierarchy.

I used to feel anger too until a few months ago. Now I'm dead inside.

Life is hell for many of us.

Op,i know what you are saying.I made a post about people's dream and i ended talking about how many mens hate marriage due to the problems it generate.Even mens talking about having gf and such things.
What i want to say is that is completely normal you are angry.
Having someone aside you; that support you,loves you,respects you and feeling that warm containment from your beloved one; is a natural need.A human need,an human desire.

Op,i know what you are saying.I made a post about people's dream and i ended talking about how many mens hate marriage due to the problems it generate.Even mens talking about having gf and such things.
What i want to say is that is completely normal you are angry.
Having someone aside you; that support you,loves you,respects you and feeling that warm containment from your beloved one; is a natural need.A human need,an human desire.
Thanks for understanding, man. Us lonely men deserve better.

Thanks for understanding, man. Us lonely men deserve better.
There's a hard dilemma in this situation.I understand that lot of mens still have hopes of finding a gf,a decent woman.My opinion is that posibilities exist but are narrow.And what to do if no female feels attracted to us? Not even the not good looking females want people like us.
That's make sense.Because womans most of times choose mens that are in better positions in the economic field,for example.
So,not good looking females want better males,better looking ones.
And of course they want to be with someone they find hot and pleasant to their eyes (that sounded selfish because is all about THEM THEM THEM).
That's why a lot of unnatractive mens don't have other choice and they give up.And all they can do is trying to take care of their own business.Maybe they think love will come in a near future.Others just get tired of it and never think about it.Is a hard hard situation.

Only thing left is gymcelling then tbhngl.

View attachment 107256
I don’t believe gym is a guarantee to grow muscles.
There's a hard dilemma in this situation.I understand that lot of mens still have hopes of finding a gf,a decent woman.My opinion is that posibilities exist but are narrow.And what to do if no female feels attracted to us? Not even the not good looking females want people like us.
That's make sense.Because womans most of times choose mens that are in better positions in the economic field,for example.
So,not good looking females want better males,better looking ones.
And of course they want to be with someone they find hot and pleasant to their eyes (that sounded selfish because is all about THEM THEM THEM).
That's why a lot of unnatractive mens don't have other choice and they give up.And all they can do is trying to take care of their own business.Maybe they think love will come in a near future.Others just get tired of it and never think about it.Is a hard hard situation.
Over.

Kek what do you believe in boyo?
I believe that most females are evil. I messaged a female who I know in real life who lives in my town and offered to cuddle with her but she ignored me. She had the choice to save me from this lonely feeling but chose not to even though she had sex in the past so a cuddle wouldn’t kill her so I deleted her from Snapchat

I feel sad all the time too

I believe that most females are evil. I messaged a female who I know in real life who lives in my town and offered to cuddle with her but she ignored me. She had the choice to save me from this lonely feeling but chose not to even though she had sex in the past so a cuddle wouldn’t kill her so I deleted her from Snapchat
She was just shit testing you bro. :redpill::soy:

Oh that's normal from females.I even once want to know a girl deeper.So i told her directly in her face.I mean girls like guys that are direct right? I mean,they like hot and direct guys not ugly and direct ones LOL.But i still wanted to give it a try.
So i told her i wanted to know her better and she just told me she liked me as a friend.
I asked her but how you want me to be you friend if you don't even know me? that's why i told you, i want to know you more.
She just said I'M NOT INTERESTED.
Lol.
Months later i tried to invite her to go out with some friends of mine.To chill.I did it 3 times.The 3 times she gave me the same excuse.BUSSY WITH COLLEGE.So like you,i deleted her from social media a never talked again.
I remember she even was crying because her bf cheated on her.And other girls were criticing him.
The truth is,nobody knew what the fuck was going on between both of them.Maybe he cheated on her for a reason.
Anyway,i didn't give a shit.
That same day i approached to her and asked her why she was crying.She said FOR NOTHING
JUST LOOOOOOOOL xDDDDDDDDDDDD
She was just shit testing you bro. :redpill::soy:
Nobody should give a shit about their crappy testings.They behave like stupid childs.Foids just want to test ugly males just to make fun of them.Even if they want to test a chad and the chad doesn't give a shit,foids would still fuck him.

Oh that's normal from females.I even once want to know a girl deeper.So i told her directly in her face.I mean girls like guys that are direct right? I mean,they like hot and direct guys not ugly and direct ones LOL.But i still wanted to give it a try.
So i told her i wanted to know her better and she just told me she liked me as a friend.
I asked her but how you want me to be you friend if you don't even know me? that's why i told you, i want to know you more.
She just said I'M NOT INTERESTED.
Lol.
Months later i tried to invite her to go out with some friends of mine.To chill.I did it 3 times.The 3 times she gave me the same excuse.BUSSY WITH COLLEGE.So like you,i deleted her from social media a never talked again.
I remember she even was crying because her bf cheated on her.And other girls were criticing him.
The truth is,nobody knew what the fuck was going on between both of them.Maybe he cheated on her for a reason.
Anyway,i didn't give a shit.
That same day i approached to her and asked her why she was crying.She said FOR NOTHING
JUST LOOOOOOOOL xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nobody should give a shit about their crappy testings.They behave like stupid childs.Foids just want to test ugly males just to make fun of them.Even if they want to test a chad and the chad doesn't give a shit,foids would still fuck him.
If a girl gives you nothing out of it, don’t be her friend.

Just rape ngl instead of going ER the best thing an incel can do is raping, there are high chances of getting a girlfriend even if you are a subhuman, read some rape literature is the same as being a mass murder but without dying in a shooting.
Jfl at the shit I post

If a girl gives you nothing out of it, don’t be her friend.
I was young back then.Now i don't even want a friendship with any female.It disgust me.
Females say oh you can know a woman better by being friends with her.it have advantages
Fuck why would i want to know or understand a woman better? i pass.

I was young back then.Now i don't even want a friendship with any female.It disgust me.
Females say oh you can know a woman better by being friends with her.it have advantages
Fuck why would i want to know or understand a woman better? i pass.
Most women are the same so.

You don't need validation from women at all. Even if I was a Gigachad who got compliments left and right, this wouldn't go over my head for a second. The only real advantage about that, is that it would make me go through it, I would exploit the chances from foids who seemed to be remotely flirty to get a date or even sex.
But honestly, actually thinking you need attention/validation from ANYONE is a foid mentality, you might as well do a transition and trannymaxx.