Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lack of confidence

K

Kashayam

Recruit
★★
Does lack of look makes us less

Or

Lack of confidence makes less attractive?
I mean some are genetically more sensitive to negative stimuli. So when in childhood when some one does mildly negative our dopamine levels drop severally and we take a slouched posture. This slouched posture again invites more negative stimuli from others and we get more hunched.lack of proper posture severally affects proper development of face.

Where as a lowinhib guy will be more resistant to negative stimuli and his posture and development won't be affected. He has more probablity of attaining a normal human physique.

What do you think guys?

Confidence is definitely needed, but only useful if you are already a 5/10 or better

Funny thing about confidence, it only works for somewhat attractive men.

And even then, confidence is usually only generated by outside validation by others. Which is why men valued less will typically not be confident, nobody has given them a reason for them to believe so. Chads are teaming with confidence, because the world will constantly validate his worth and encourage him to flaunt it through confidence.

So, it's something normies have to work for and yet another thing that Chads are pretty much guaranteed at birth.

Funny thing about confidence, it only works for somewhat attractive men.

And even then, confidence is usually only generated by outside validation by others. Which is why men valued less will typically not be confident, nobody has given them a reason for them to believe so. Chads are teaming with confidence, because the world will constantly validate his worth and encourage him to flaunt it through confidence.

So, it's something normies have to work for and yet another thing that Chads are pretty much guaranteed at birth.
Curries are extremely confident. Confidence is something that men have naturally. It can be torn down by insecurity or rejection, but it's not something that needs to be built up by the people around you.

it's not like you get scoliosis from lack of confidence

Curries are extremely confident. Confidence is something that men have naturally. It can be torn down by insecurity or rejection, but it's not something that needs to be built up by the people around you.
When chad is confident he is called being confident.

When a sub8 is confident its called being delusional

Oh yeah, I forgot that ignorance is also cause for confidence. Can't be insecure about your abilities if you aren't even aware that they aren't up to par with your competition enough to compete.

Ignorance is by no means idiocy though, hell, confidence in normies is caused by self-imposed ignorance regarding their worth that they can play well.

But it is somewhat wrong to completely disregard the fact that every Chad is confident, to a degree that you will almost never see an unconfident Chad in your life because they are never torn down or ignored.

Also the whole, "not needing to be built by people around you", thing goes hand-in-hand with not being torn down. As in modern society, if you AREN'T being validated, you are VERY LIKELY either treated with utter indifference or direct scorn by the collective society, both of which will destroy an aware male's confidence.

But it is somewhat wrong to completely disregard the fact that every Chad is confident, to a degree that you will almost never see an unconfident Chad in your life because they are never torn down or ignored.
The chaddiest guy in my high school was quite quiet and shy. He turned the hottest girl in school propositioning him to suck his dick.

It can work both ways but more often than not it's lack of looks that results in lack of confidence.

Cope “confidence” is bluepil cope.

The chaddiest guy in my high school was quite quiet and shy. He turned the hottest girl in school propositioning him to suck his dick.
A nice anecdote, though I'd also like to offer my anecdote on the subject as well.

I, in my personal life with the observations I've made regarding my immediate student body and who I have had classes with, have never come upon a legitimately introverted Chad in my entire life experience. They were all hyper-extroverted, involved heavily in social media platforms, and had large expansive friend groups with just about everybody in the class. They were also typically very nice and outgoing people, but most of all they were extremely confident in their abilities to do anything as they frequently occupied spots at the top of student-led organizations that allowed students to take on leadership roles.

Again, they still express a significantly higher rate of confidence than non-Chads by a long shot. There are exceptions in pretty much every case, I even admitted that while rare you may encounter them at some point, it's just not frequent enough to disregard the fact that nearly all of them are extremely confident.