Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Labour to win massive landslide victory in UK election

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
The (usually very accurate) exit poll is in for today's general election.

AND IT'S A BIG WIN FOR BRITBONG NEETS. FUCK THE TORIES AND THEIR NEETBUX-CUTTING NOTIONS!

Screenshot 2024 07 04 235923

Screenshot 2024 07 05 000115

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cd1xnzlzz99o

Based fuck that cuckservative curry

holy shit 410 seats. i dont know anything about british politics but thats got to be unheard of

britain is a shithole and will remain that way

even the tories are too leftist + LGBT- and feminist-loving

don't even want to know what the left will do

holy shit 410 seats. i dont know anything about british politics but thats got to be unheard of
410 seats thanks to niggers avoiding being deported to Ruanda or whatever shit that Sunak said

fwiw I oppose whichever party won bc I am sick of britbongs and whatever they chose is objectively wrong

410 seats thanks to niggers avoiding being deported to Ruanda or whatever shit that Sunak said
jfl that would be based

way too many niggers

logical next step would be dropping all the landwhales into a large hole to get rid of them

If only it was a real Labour party and not 100% controlled by the usual parasites who hate us if we're not in their little club

If only it was a real Labour party and not 100% controlled by the usual parasites who hate us if we're not in their little club
'labour party' headed by some fag with a knighthood from the monarchy

you couldn't make it up

absolute state of britain

'labour party' headed by some fag with a knighthood from the monarchy

you couldn't make it up

absolute state of britain
UK state broadcasting channel literally called the BBC

UK state broadcasting channel literally called the BBC
no wonder britcucks voted out rishi after thr rwanda debacle

they voted labour bc they want more to import more bbc to fuck them in the ass

Yeah this more centre-leaning lot ain't ideal but for me it's still a big positive shift.
is this good for my UC and autism PIP bucks?
Yes, the Tories would've cut them for sure.
Whats happens if my constituent town has a diffERent party winnER?
Doesn't matter.

Keir Six Pointed STARmer

If you are an ethnic and want to Rapefugeemax now is the time.
Does not matter where you from as long as you are not white you can come here illegally now and you will get big money for free and can groom and rape JBs all you want and nothing will happen to you

It’s a shame the UK doesn’t have an actual conservative party, but I guess no one in Northern Europe does. It’s a no brainer to vote for Labour when even the Tories are pushing left of center policies.

I knew Sunak was going to be a fall guy for a disastrous showing, but this is spectacular. He’s technically their worst performing leader ever. It is quite funny that the Tories elect a foid or ethnic male to lead whenever shit hits the fan though

This is the REAL story - the MASSIVE chunk of the population who see no point in voting for any of these maggots.

Turnout at the General Election is on track to be the lowest for more than 20 years.

After 630 of 650 results had been declared, the turnout figure stood at 59.8%.
This compares with an overall turnout of 67.3% at the last election in 2019.

If the figure stays around 59.8%, it would be the lowest turnout at a general election since 2001, when it was 59.4%.
Were the figure to fall below 59.4%, it would rank as the lowest turnout at a general election since the Second World War.

Labour are even worse & more left than the torries bro.

Big win for the Jews. Labour was based 5 years ago, to win they had to transform into Jew-lovers.

Corbyn simply wasn't allowed to win
It was an extraordinary multi agency campaign to destroy him led by the Chief Rabbi the BBC and even the military. One day the historians and documentary makers will detail this.
I suppose the antiwar and anti Neyanyahu ideology was just unacceptable

it will be interesting to see farage in the house of commons

Corbyn simply wasn't allowed to win
It was an extraordinary multi agency campaign to destroy him led by the Chief Rabbi the BBC and even the military. One day the historians and documentary makers will detail this.
I suppose the antiwar and anti Neyanyahu ideology was just unacceptable
Corbyn would have flooded the country with migrants same as every other politician.
The anti-semitism bullshit was just so kikes could claim to be victims again.

Yeah I know he'd have let immigrants in but they all do. The figures for immigration under the 'Conservative Party' are absolutely shocking especially for a party that claims to be tough on immigration but we all know who controls that party now. It's funny that they think they can talk tough on immigration while the statistics tell a completely different story.
But they get away with it and are still seen as patriotic despite the facts showing that they are anything but.