Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Labour threatening benefits claimants

• Thread starter GimmeShockTreatment
  • Start date
GimmeShockTreatment

GimmeShockTreatment

Veteran
How many of those on benefits are victims of lookism , victims of bullying etc.
Just people who've had all their confidence crushed or are obvious victims generally. Especially in Britain with the brutal "bantz" culture.
A few years ago I had to attend an assessment about whether I was mentally unwell enough to be on benefits , along with dozens of others. I only had to look at them in the waiting room to see that they were rejects of society. If you don't have natural ability in some discipline or other or alternatively have the right looks you are utterly utterly fucked and it's clear as daylight.

The British uniparty is becoming more repugnant than the American one

It's alright if you're over 24 then, im safe

fuck off with that disgusting witch i nearly threw up when i saw that picture of hers

fuck off with that disgusting witch i nearly threw up when i saw that picture of her

This bitch really does think she's a Stacey.
Politics used to be "showbusiness for ugly people" but it's became another game for the facially privileged especially foids. The entitlement is sickening.

How many of those on benefits are victims of lookism , victims of bullying etc.
Just people who've had all their confidence crushed or are obvious victims generally. Especially in Britain with the brutal "bantz" culture.
A few years ago I had to attend an assessment about whether I was mentally unwell enough to be on benefits , along with dozens of others. I only had to look at them in the waiting room to see that they were rejects of society. If you don't have natural ability in some discipline or other or alternatively have the right looks you are utterly utterly fucked and it's clear as daylight.

Us Americans have hard to find for ourselves forever, no surprise.

Stupid old hag ruining the Welfare Party ethos.