Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Labeling yourself as incel is low IQ

Celius

Celius

-
I mean, you should never strive for generalizing in the first place, especially not when it’s operated under broad assumptions of terms serving as buzzwords but to go as far as labeling yourself as one to the point where you unreservedly believe that “it’s over” for you is essentially the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot at a young age. Its unconsciously self-destructive essence lies perfectly hidden within an acute sense of solace, similar to how you’d think you’re finding comfort in contemplating suicide in the sense that you’ll always have a “backup” plan in your pockets but in actuality, not only you’re never going to kill yourself, but you’re either constantly hindering your only opportunity to follow the same path of self-improvement most men around your age are following or just unintentionally prolonging your arrival to the final stage: acceptance; making your life already more painful and miserable than it should be.

Technically speaking, you and I are incels as in involuntary celibates but what is the point in consistently reminding yourself that? It’s purely sadistic. If you still have hopes then you shouldn’t be here to begin with but if you’ve given up and your ultimate goal now is to just “move on” and find peace in something other than female attention and validation then isn’t it just idiotic to continue to label yourself as the same term popularized initially in western societies by misandrist women and demasculinized men as a way to belittle you and your kind?

Again, I get it. It’s comforting and I can vouch for that as well - I’ve completely given up on everything and not just women, but life in general, however since most men here are still typically super young, they should unironically self-improve and leave this forum.

Each individual’s scenario obviously differs from one another hence why “fakecels” exist and we can never establish solidarity in this community. Our solution isn’t universal therefor there is never an objective definition to “incel,” rendering the label as incompetent to describe our feelings and struggles cohesively.

isn’t it just idiotic to continue to label yourself as the same term popularized initially in western societies by misandrist women and demasculinized men as a way to belittle you and your kind?
Yes, it is idiotic. High IQ thread. It makes no sense to label ourselves with a word that has basically become an insult nowadays.

It is interesting how some people on here seem to read my mind. Last week I was thinking about making a thread about dropping the incel label as a community. Maybe we should refer to ourselves as "blackpillers" or "blackpill men" instead of incels. However, I'm not sure how much this will accomplish since this forum is literally titled incels.is jfl

52942.jpg
Looks young and breedable. Would smash ngl

Furthermore, I do not understand the people on here who refer to themselves as "subhumans". Look, I get that people have treated you like garbage throughout your life, but you don't need to join them and treat yourself badly too. Don't be your own bully. You are retarded if you let soyciety get to your head and influence you that much.

Furthermore, I do not understand the people on here who refer to themselves as "subhumans". Look, I get that people have treated you like garbage throughout your life, but you don't need to join them and treat yourself badly too. Don't be your own bully. You are retarded if you let soyciety get to your head and influence you that much.

High IQ. I am a trans Chad not an incel. we shouldn't be called incels any more.

When you say "label yourself" I assume that to mean taking it on as part of your personal identity. I agree with this. "Incel" shouldn't be adopted as part of your identity, but I can see how easily it can be.

We've had some debate in the past about what incel really means. There's two main camps: A) inceldom is a dynamic state and just means what it is literally - you can "voluntarily" have sex with a hooker and viola, incel no more, and B) inceldom goes deeper and you are categorically a genetic invalid who is incel for life - a static state, no amount of looksmaxxing or moneymaxxing is going to change the fact that you're an undesirable subhuman.

I tend to lean towards camp B. If you're incel, it's because you're genetically inferior and have been selected out by females. It's a brutal realization, but one that shouldn't be surprising if you're black pilled on hypergamy and knowing how that works.

No point putting your head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge the reality

We're incels, and it's over

It is interesting how some people on here seem to read my mind. Last week I was thinking about making a thread about dropping the incel label as a community. Maybe we should refer to ourselves as "blackpillers" or "blackpill men" instead of incels. However, I'm not sure how much this will accomplish since this forum is literally titled incels.is jfl
We need a rebranding. Incel will be the new normie in 2025. All the pills will become fully mainstreamed. Radicalism is the future.

Low IQ thread.
No point putting your head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge the reality

We're incels, and it's over
This. I don't give a shit about what "misandrist women and demasculinized men" think incel means.

I mean, you should never strive for generalizing in the first place, especially not when it’s operated under broad assumptions of terms serving as buzzwords but to go as far as labeling yourself as one to the point where you unreservedly believe that “it’s over” for you is essentially the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot at a young age. Its unconsciously self-destructive essence lies perfectly hidden within an acute sense of solace, similar to how you’d think you’re finding comfort in contemplating suicide in the sense that you’ll always have a “backup” plan in your pockets but in actuality, not only you’re never going to kill yourself, but you’re either constantly hindering your only opportunity to follow the same path of self-improvement most men around your age are following or just unintentionally prolonging your arrival to the final stage: acceptance; making your life already more painful and miserable than it should be.

Technically speaking, you and I are incels as in involuntary celibates but what is the point in consistently reminding yourself that? It’s purely sadistic. If you still have hopes then you shouldn’t be here to begin with but if you’ve given up and your ultimate goal now is to just “move on” and find peace in something other than female attention and validation then isn’t it just idiotic to continue to label yourself as the same term popularized initially in western societies by misandrist women and demasculinized men as a way to belittle you and your kind?

Again, I get it. It’s comforting and I can vouch for that as well - I’ve completely given up on everything and not just women, but life in general, however since most men here are still typically super young, they should unironically self-improve and leave this forum.

Each individual’s scenario obviously differs from one another hence why “fakecels” exist and we can never establish solidarity in this community. Our solution isn’t universal therefor there is never an objective definition to “incel,” rendering the label as incompetent to describe our feelings and struggles cohesively.
I would say the term is more descriptive than anything else. Men who are unattractive do not get sex with women ,who knew. We are a community that understands the situation that is why I joined here. I just tried to make the most out of my existence even though I wish I was never born. We were brainwashed at an early age. That we were somehow going to end up married and become fathers. Most of us are still stuck in a childhood mental state. We have been in since childhood with a bunch of responsibilities crushing us, we don't even get the benefits of being men. You are just disposable and an asset to the state. What is the point in being a responsible man? When the whole world continues to treat you less than human. I don't see the benefit in growing up at this point.

You don’t believe it? I feel like it’s impossible to remain a centrist. You have to identify with at least one extreme side in regards to anything, otherwise you’ll get the sense that you’re neither contributing to our society nor functioning in it properly.

I don't give a shit about what "misandrist women and demasculinized men" think incel means.
No one else does either. I’m not saying you shouldn’t label yourself cause you’re enabling cucks, I’m saying you shouldn’t do it if you’re not willing to suffer the consequences.

you’re either constantly hindering your only opportunity to follow the same path of self-improvement most men around your age are following or just unintentionally prolonging your arrival to the final stage: acceptance; making your life already more painful and miserable than it should be.

I'm a virgin but not incel :soy:

I hope people here don't actually publicly call themselves incels. That's social suicide.

You don’t believe it? I feel like it’s impossible to remain a centrist. You have to identify with at least one extreme side in regards to anything, otherwise you’ll get the sense that you’re neither contributing to our society nor functioning in it properly.
I'm out of the political picture. I don't identify as right, left, center or anything. That's not a game we should be playing at all, tbh. We can make passing commentary on things we value culturally, financially etc., but holding a strong political opinion any which way doesn't help our state of inceldom in any real and meaningful way.

Politics is reality TV for educated people.

High IQ. I am a trans Chad not an incel. we shouldn't be called incels any more.
Me too. I am trans chad and if the government doesn't pay for my surgeries to become a Chad I am going to kill myself.

I hope people here don't actually publicly call themselves incels. That's social suicide.
I don't think the average normie where i live even knows what an incel is.

I live in Canada so everyone here knows what it is.
Serious? If you ask 20 randoms off the street if they know what an incel is, do you believe will have even heard of the word?

Serious? If you ask 20 randoms off the street if they know what an incel is, do you believe will have even heard of the word?
Most people my age know what it is, since I have heard them use it as an insult, but that's because I live in the same city with a famous incel killer.

Most people my age know what it is, since I have heard them use it as an insult, but that's because I live in the same city with a famous incel killer.
Yeah, that kind of changes things and skews the expectation. I'll wager that if you ask 20 people off the street of various ages and demographics if they know what an incel is, most would say no. It might be different in your city, because of the killer, but in general, the term is still somewhat obscure.

Last edited:
That’s not what this post is implying. Holy shit.
Cool. Then what are you doing here in a forum literally called "incels.is"? If self-defining yourself as an incel is low IQ, then pack your bags and leave.

even if we switch to a new label it's likely it'll also became an insult due to it having the same negative connotations of being a virgin loser

I'm actually a superior entity in my head canon. But to others I'm literally a "thing" so it's not what I think that's stated but what they say.

Unless you take a solipsistic point of view our existence isn't human and humans don't consider us real people

not irl for sure, but most of my internet people know i identify as an incel

Maybe non humans or Inhumans would be more precise cause it doesn't diminish us ("sub") while yet acknowledging our "otherness" compared to fully human entities