Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

L.D.A.R.

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★
repentance and L.D A.R. is the way...

Go the path opposite of where the bulk are going. Embrace ur outcastment. Sigma male style...(black pilled elite soldier)....many that be that go on the path that leads to destruction...grab ur popcorn in ur basement and enjoy the screams and reports of numerous deaths!!! That is God's thank you I return of the sacrifice we were led and COPED into...L.D.A.R.

he that finds his life shall lose it...he that loses his life...shall gain it...

Embrace ur outcastment. Sigma male style...(black pilled elite soldier).

I'm literally you. From my latest post:
If inceldom is going to be politically expedient, we need to unashamedly be monsters. The only way out is through. Rhetorical obfuscation and fetishistic disavowal can only take us so far. I salute all the "out" incels and warriors who have fought & died for our liberation under the yoke of normie and foid oppression.
It's from this: https://incels.is/threads/a-monster-you-call-me-a-monster-i-will-be.554361/