Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kylie Jenner is just 100m from 1 billion, fans make a GoFundMe to make her a billionaire

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Kylie Jenner campaign hopes to get young mogul to billionaire status
Kylie Jenner fans started a GoFundMe to ensure the cosmetics mogul becomes a billionaire.
Jenner is poised to become the youngest billionaire ever, Forbes reported Wednesday. The magazine estimated her current wealth at a whopping $900 million. For some, however, that’s not enough.
Comedian Josh Ostrovsky, more commonly known on the internet as The Fat Jewish, created the GoFundMe page to raise $100 million in order to help the 20-year-old reach billionaire status.
“Kylie Jenner was on the cover of Forbes Magazine today for having a net worth of 900 million dollars, which is heartbreaking,” he wrote on Instagram Thursday. “I don’t want to live in a world where Kylie Jenner doesn’t have a billion dollars. WE MUST RAISE 100 MILLION DOLLARS TO HELP HER GET TO A BILLION, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.”
The Fat Jewish had raised a little more than $250 as of early Friday.
According to Forbes, Kylie Cosmetics sold more than $630 million in products since its 2016 launch. The company sold more than $330 million in products in 2017 alone. The company is estimated to be worth $800 million and Jenner has sole ownership of it.
The magazine received backlash after publishing the cover. Jenner was propped up to be a “self-made” billionaire, which many on social media gave Forbes backlash about.

link to the article

Lol and I thought nu-males were stupid :feelsgah: It seems gays and femoids (average Kylie Jenner fans) are way worse.

2697520 02

it wasn't bad enough that faggots and foids were giving her money for overpriced makeup and unoriginal clothes/bikinis, now they're giving her money for free jfl

Literally, just... just... giving her money because they want her to be a billionaire..? Is this even legal?

But seriously, i want an explanation. What the fuck is this and who the fuck is this roastie.

Roastie is a reality show actress and a model.
So nothing new. I would have been impressed if she really started this shitty company from nothing, instead she just Justbestacymaxxed her way to success JFL.

And it all started decade ago with a shitty sextape.

Female obsession with celebrity is what reminds me that we're a different species.

Good looks is the sole ingredient of success

Guess the sex of the people who do 100% of the actual work in all of her ventures?

I may not be an economics student but I'm pretty sure that's not how economics works. How much someone is worth isn't the same thing as how much cash they have on hand. Plus there's gift tax and shit to worry about.

Give spoilt whores even more money, good idea.

What can possibly go wrong?

And it all started decade ago with a shitty sextape.
This family is fucking cancer. I don't know why people worship these talent less idiots.

Love this meme.
I like her entrepreneurship though, but it's mainly thanks to her mother whoring her daughters out and selling them as sex objects to the world.
Their mother's actually kinda blackpilled, she knew they'd be whores/whorish behind the scenes, so why not bring it to light and make a whole show of it and lifestyle around it.

Call me jaded, but I suspect this is a manufactured viral PR stunt. Yea, some heathen fans will have their idolatry exploited and give tribute to their golden calf of choice, but I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of the money comes from (((somewhere))) not so organic.

I have absolutely no idea who she is.

never understood why this dumb whore is so famous. She's basic af

This family is fucking cancer. I don't know why people worship these talent less idiots.

never understood why this dumb whore is so famous. She's basic af

Because they're quarter nigger and that makes them a very rare commodity that appeals to all races, which Jews can make the most shekels with.

Because they're quarter nigger and that makes them a very rare commodity that appeals to all races, which Jews can make the most shekels with.

Whoah! You are really racist! Is that why you wont settle for an Asian girl?

they are beautiful princess tbh

Gonna donate soon

Kylie Jenner, veritable degenerate, is worth a billion and is practically worshiped by the hoi polloi. The average incel is likely straddling the poverty line. Sasuga capitalism.

why can,t degenerates like this not be assainated like come on 21 years of age almost worth a billion dollars, so what is she going to be worth once that good for nothing pathetic thrashbag whore hits 30

Meanwhile...
"D-do you want the sp-special w-with your f-f-ries"

Saw an article about her about to become the youngest 'self-made' billionaire, JFL at being born famous on a TV show to rich parents, more famous cause your sister does a sex tape, net worth already millions, and then selling low-qual makeup to your 12 year old instagram followers and calling it 'self-made'. Mogs me though