Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Kyle rittenhouse trial thread

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://youtu.be/TX1SnM-3GQ0

Time to talk about it.

do you think after Derek chauvin the courts are officially fucked? Or does he have a chance at getting out? It’s obvious he’s innocent just like chauvin, but even innocence and obvious evidence has been proven to not work in the face of rigged kangaroo courts.

however, I hear the judge is based.

Time to talk about it.

do you think after Derek chauvin the courts are officially fucked? Or does he have a chance at getting out? It’s obvious he’s innocent just like chauvin, but even innocence and obvious evidence has been proven to not work in the face of rigged kangaroo courts.

I hope this boy will be free. Killing pedo kikes is not an crime

I hope this boy will be free. Killing pedo kikes is not an crime
Ngl it was looking good at the start but now I think it’s going into over territory

the cop testifying is obviously being threatened (his tone and speech impediment) and he’s throwing blatant lies a cop would never throw out unless forced to (like calling his AR an assault rifle) and then saying “putting your hands up does not equal surrendering”

Time to talk about it.

Jews are the true rullers of the courts so I doubt that this will have any positive outcome. I feel sorry for him he really did nothing wrong (was just defending himself tbh) and yet he is treated worse by soyciety than a litteral violent ghetto thug :feelsbadman:
What a clow world we are living in :feelsclown:

A hero goes to jail while all the niggers are free :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I don't care enough to watch it I just wanna know the ending

He's a non liberal white male at least 20 years he's getting is my bet

3 my nigga kyle, he literally dindu nuffin.

Looool

''white privilege'' :soy:

he's doomed tbh, wrong time to be a white male

Yeah the difference that cracker killed people the nigger just shot legs. Rittenhouse is privileged, he would already be serving 2 life sentences if he was ethnic. Hes being given preferential treatment because he's a young white autist. Who goes to another city which has nothing to do with him to play super hero. Hope they throw the book at this wannabe police ass

Yeah the difference that cracker killed people the nigger just shot legs. Rittenhouse is privileged, he would already be serving 2 life sentences if he was ethnic. Hes being given preferential treatment because he's a young white autist. Who goes to another city which has nothing to do with him to play super hero. Hope they throw the book at this wannabe police ass
You're gonna make a lot of cumskins seethe with this comment :feelskek: they love that cumskin so much they would probably suck his dick if he wanted

You're gonna make a lot of cumskins seethe with this comment :feelskek: they love that cumskin so much they would probably suck his dick if he wanted
Man fuck these cumskins lol :feelsautistic: I only speak facts :feelsjuice:

They may change his name to Kyle Rittenjailhouse

Rittenhouse literally defended himself and he’s already getting the book thrown at him.

How do you explain Derek chauvin as well? I love how nonwhite people on this site prove their liberal ideology every day. You’re a libcuck.
liberals should be banned from this website tbh. If you’re a liberal retard you obviously don’t belong here because the current society is exactly what you supported and continue to support.

:soy::soy::soy: “NOOOO YOU CANT JUST DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST JEWISH COMMUNIST AGENTS NOOOOO” :soy::soy::soy:

A hero goes to jail while all the niggers are free :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
:blackpill:
Neither should go to jail. Both should be free.
True if he had a Muslim name, he'd be sent to Guantanamo bay and raped by CIA glow niggers (unironically CIA glowniggers anally raped Guantanamo Bay sandcels).

Kyle will be another sacrificial lamb in the "justice system" in the fight against the 2nd ammendment. The controllers are desperately trying to de-arm the American citizenry.

He's going to jail , its over

This case will pretty much show if self-defense is even legal in America. In this fake country of Canada, self-defense is illegal so we already have the Soviet society Trudeau wants.

Time to talk about it.
why didn't you just bump my Saturday thread instead of making new one on Monday u fag

also to brag I also made one in Aug 2020 https://incels.is/threads/kyle-rittenhouse-did-nothing-wrong.235658/

Hes being given preferential treatment because he's a young white autist.
No he isn't, he's being thrown under the bus when he did nothing wrong.

Who goes to another city which has nothing to do with him to play super hero.
There was anarchy in the city and he wanted to help defend business owner from having his property vandalized.
Paki car dealer incel's bro gave him permission.
White people just stick their necks out to help ethnics against violence, it's in their benevolent cucked nature.

Last edited:
I'm ok with Kyle being innocent, as people said it was self defense and the guys already had criminal records.

I'm ok with Kyle being innocent, as people said it was self defense and the guys already had criminal records.
I don't want to place too much emphasis on the criminal records here, that's the prosecutor's trap.
Only use that to combat the whole 'innocent' narrative of the shot men.
The issue was that all three assaulted him and made him fear for his life.

Eha he was defending himself from what I know

America will see more riots if he gets free

America will see more riots if he gets free
Then he will be freed. It will increase partisan tensions and further polarize the country.

JosephDonRosenbaum

Pillow News is my source for news on the Rittenhouse verdict.

NOT GUILTY MOTHERFUCKERS!!! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back