Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kyle Rittenhouse mogs all of us

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

I think we should all become volunteer firefighter-medics and help society defend against arsonists so that people will respect us too.

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong.

Those two antifa freaks attacked him first and got what they fucking deserved.

He went out to a protest with a fucking assault rifle. JFL.

He's also a babyfaced cuck that cried in court.
So what?

The protest was violent anyway.

The stress obviously got to him.

Unironically. I don't even know how anyone can have a different opinion. Here in germany everyone was against him, and the media acted like him being let go was some kind of proof that the republicans were right wing extremists. A lot of leftist normies here thought he killed blacks or or was a white nationalist JFL.

In Germany our conservative party is basically like the Democrats.
Deswegen brauchen wir Deutsche Moralistische Revolutionäre Partei von mir geführt

So what? Stay in your fucking house, dude.

Then don't join. Right-wing normies like him think nothing when they go out to these protests.

Nigga got attacked.
He went there to project people's property and businesses.

What he did was justified.

Keep coping. You're still protecting other men's properties like a cuck. Stop being such an effeminate butt-fucked man.
Says the one who watches my little pony.

There's nothing wrong really with protecting other men's property from rioters, It's the moral thing to do.

Why are you saying "Butt fucked man" Are you are faggot?

Ok, 2022fag.

Ok, moralfag. Keep being a cuck with your copes.

Butt-fucked means you've been fucked in the butt, retard.
(Join date June 25th 2022) Your account is newer than mine.

Not an argument, It's still the right thing to do. You have yet to give a proper counter argument or rebuttal.

Why are you even bringing up "Butt fucked" and talking about being "Fucked in the butt" When it was never mentioned? It's obvious you are a faggot. You project your faggotry onto others.

He went out to a protest with a fucking assault rifle. JFL.
That's smart, they would've killed him and other fire-fighters if they didn't have protection.

He's also a babyfaced cuck that cried in court.
Like you've ever had same level of power amassed against you to test your own tear ducts.
Fuck you LARPers I would've sobbed twice as hard as Kyle, but he showed up.

he's some fat white guy. wow... how will I ever recover...

He shouldn't have gone to the protest at all.
He was protecting the town most of his family lived in from being burned. Why shouldn't he be invested in and want to protect his community?

I hope I'd do something like that if I actually had community ties.

I suppose if it was his family's property, he would be justified in protecting it. I don't know about "community," though. I wouldn't go out to protect some Chinese business if my town went up in flames tomorrow.

Fires can spread, and if you don't set a precedent for stopping them it emboldens a crowd to do more fires. So even if it's not directly your home or business there can be value in doing early-intervention chilling effect.

Plus if you help out a neighbor, the next time the mob targets you, the neighbor might have your back.

It's like prophylactic altruism.

Unironically. I don't even know how anyone can have a different opinion. Here in germany everyone was against him, and the media acted like him being let go was some kind of proof that the republicans were right wing extremists. A lot of leftist normies here thought he killed blacks or or was a white nationalist JFL.

In Germany our conservative party is basically like the Democrats.
I am would think that germany conservatives would be..... pro-white-german-giganazi

Choose the lesser evil; kick out the Chinese. They're the ones crowding your cities.

Why would I want to expel the lesser evil instead of expelling the (((prime evil)))

So what? Stay in your fucking house, dude.

Then don't join. Right-wing normies like him think nothing when they go out to these protests.

Nigga got attacked.
Cuck Mindset. Why Just let jews and nigs destroy everything and rule the streets. What Kyle did was based although not smart

I wish Kyle fulfills his dream of becoming a cop so all the leftists are even more mad at him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I can already see them "the system has allowed a fascist right wing terrorist to become a cop so he can brutalize minorities and get paid for it, we truly live in a fascist state :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:"

I thought it was 3 antifa freaks