Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty!

Fat Link

Fat Link

“I can *gasp* hardly fit you in my mouth grandpa!”
★★★★★
Libtards/cucks/SJW’s and soys on suicide watch!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Probably cuz of his (((surname)))

literally who

Libtards/cucks/SJW’s and soys on suicide watch!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyway he was defending the country from the antifa terrorists nevertheless

Jokerdancing

It's funny how one can shoot randomly into a crowd of leftists and manage to hit a pedophile AND wife beater.:feelsthink:

Hell yes. Honestly, if he was found guilty, that would give me more than enough initiative to move out of the country.

It's funny how one can shoot randomly into a crowd of leftists and manage to hit a pedophile AND wife beater.:feelsthink:
And the best post of the year award goes to… :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And the best post of the year award goes to… :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Thank you for this amazing award!
I'd like to thank the sidewalk for keeping me off the street
and my calculator because I could always count on it

I was in a job interview when one of the people there saw it on their phone and mentioned it. Had to navigate that conversation very carefully lol

Looting will start right before Christmas, interesting coincidence.

Get ready for more nigger riots

Lifefuel. On a side note, could Kyle become the next incel legend? I believe he could blackpill lots of conservatives who are still on the fence. :feelsLSD:

2nuiei.jpg

Lifefuel. On a side note, could Kyle become the next incel legend? I believe he could blackpill lots of conservatives who are still on the fence. :feelsLSD:

2nuiei.jpg
I agree, it will be great if Kyle becomes an incelebrity. :feelshmm: IT and SJWs will seethe in unison.

Kyle Rittenhouse walks in to a bar, and the bartender says - "He's not old enough to drink - but with aim like his, I won't argue with him!".

Off topic but comical rank title.

Your avatar: Swords me.