Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges!

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
KYLE RITTENHOUSE HAS BEEN FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!! HELL YES! A MUCH NEEDED VICTORY FOR THE WHITE RACE! A GLORIOUS DAY INDEED!!! SEIG FUCKING HEIL ABD A BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO THE NIGGER HOARDS!!!

He did not go ER

The Party is Hitler. But Hitler is Germany as Germany is Hitler! Hitler, Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

give him the Blackpill. i am sure his own sister hate his ass. he should post here.

Yeah yippee and all that but dont celebrate too much big guy. He'll wind up found suicided with a bullet to the back of the head. A single man alone cant buck the system and not expect a little kike bucking back. I hope the apes riot like the commies been posting all over. I hope this gay country is on fire the floyd peaceful riots were great too see even the eurofags got into it.

Yeah yippee and all that but dont celebrate too much big guy. He'll wind up found suicided with a bullet to the back of the head. A single man alone cant buck the system and not expect a little kike bucking back. I hope the apes riot like the commies been posting all over. I hope this gay country is on fire the floyd peaceful riots were great too see even the eurofags got into it.
I do understand that on the large scale it means not really anything but still, all the BLM this and BLM that can be really fucking irritating and I’m just happy that we got something, even if it’s not much.

I do understand that on the large scale it means not really anything but still, all the BLM this and BLM that can be really fucking irritating and I’m just happy that we got something, even if it’s not much.
thats the truth I see where you're comin from