Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Kykes

Based race transition maxxing.

Based race transition maxxing.
IMG 4617

Judah

Jew femoid twisted history.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/67_9eOPi6eg?si=CeMdxCFatsG3hCl6

That’s actually pretty crazy

Jews do the opposite in the West and change their names so you might not know they are kikes.
They are masters of subversion and deception.
Snakes in the grass, masters of lies like their father satan.

And they have the audacity to say other Jews aren't "real" lol, like the Beta Israelis and Mizrahim.

michael cera if he was based

@Copexodius Maximus

I know fuck all about your Kike history. It's not fair that you learn our curry history but never tell us about your kike history :feelsseriously:

Can you summarize it for me please? Are Ashkenazi Jews native to Israel or not?

@Copexodius Maximus

I know fuck all about your Kike history. It's not fair that you learn our curry history but never tell us about your kike history :feelsseriously:

they aren't, they aren't even Semites. They are eastern European. Not only are they genociding them, but they are skinning alive their culture and wearing it like a ghoul. Worse than gentrifiers, because at least gentrifiers have some level of guilt about it

Say about jews what you want, but they are master illusionists and deceivers

they aren't, they aren't even Semites. They are eastern European. Not only are they genociding them, but they are skinning alive their culture and wearing it like a ghoul. Worse than gentrifiers, because at least gentrifiers have some level of guilt about it
@Copexodius Maximus Is this true kike? Whatever the case, I am with the Jews because you are the most vegetarian ones.

Ok then, why are Ashkenazi Jews the Highest IQ?

@Copexodius Maximus

We are probably around 60% European, and mostly southern european (on average). There is some eastern european as well. The rest seems to be from the Levant. So we are a mutt population.

As for claim to Israel, it’s mostly a political claim to try to avoid the the historical antisemitism faced in Russia and Europe via the Hovevei Zion movement and Theodor Herzl respectively. The reason Palestine was chosen was because it is something that all Jewish people share as an ancestral home, whether sephardic, ashkenazi, or even mizrahi (middle eastern jews). So it has nothing to do with specifically religious or genetic arguments individually, but of a shared common heritage that all Jews share.

The question of whether someone is native or not is ambiguous and hard to say. Our ancestors haven’t been there for thousands of years, and the people living in Palestine all converted to either Islam or Christianity. Meanwhile we went to Europe and mixed with the populations there, while developing the religious Jewish traditions further on in both Europe and the Middle East. There’s obviously no clear answers on whether we would be considered native to Palestine/Israel.

We are probably around 60% European, and mostly southern european (on average). There is some eastern european as well. The rest seems to be from the Levant. So we are a mutt population.
Do you think race mixxing is reason for your High IQ? Tamils and Mallus in India also are the most mixxed group and they have the highest IQ.
As for claim to Israel, it’s mostly a political claim to try to avoid the the historical antisemitism faced in Russia and Europe via the Hovevei Zion movement and Theodor Herzl respectively. The reason Palestine was chosen was because it is something that all Jewish people share as an ancestral home, whether sephardic, ashkenazi, or even mizrahi (middle eastern jews). So it has nothing to do with specifically religious or genetic arguments individually, but of a shared common heritage that all Jews share.

The question of whether someone is native or not is ambiguous and hard to say. Our ancestors haven’t been there for thousands of years, and the people living in Palestine all converted to either Islam or Christianity. Meanwhile we went to Europe and mixed with the populations there, while developing the religious Jewish traditions further on in both Europe and the Middle East. There’s obviously no clear answers on whether we would be considered native to Palestine/Israel.
I support you kikes. BASED kikes, you are the natives. Phull sappart to Isreal saar

Then what you think is responsible for it?
Probably selection pressure, as all the dumb jews got nowhere and died. But it comes at a severe cost, as we have some of the highest rates of neurological issues like dementia, schizophrenia, etc. But Asians seem to have a similar IQ to us despite not having all these neurological problems.

Probably selection pressure, as all the dumb jews got nowhere and died. But it comes at a severe cost, as we have some of the highest rates of neurological issues like dementia, schizophrenia, etc. But Asians seem to have a similar IQ to us despite not having all these neurological problems.
Makes sense. Thanks for your responses :feelsokman::feelsokman:

You're not even the least bit ashamed. Zero self-respect. :feelsugh:
Bro, I am the only non-self hating curry here :feelsseriously: . That's literally how North Indian behave, they are servitudial cucks to everyone in history. I am a South Indian btw