Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Kumail Nanjiani, the Indian dude in Silicon Valley, has gone from currycel to Chadpreet

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
This is the body’s he got in preparation for Marvel’s The Eternals

422BC43B F7BB 4EE6 AE53 9467D031120A

22CE0D5F B066 40CA 81D4 8A52143F1A96

This is what he looked like before:
11D15529 3BB8 4058 AB64 0EA6331BF8E4

Is he a Chadpreet though? Leanmaxxing certainly helped his face but still.

Is he a Chadpreet though? Leanmaxxing certainly helped his face but still.
He face looks way better since it’s lost bodyfat. He actually has a bit of a chiseled jaw, now.

Normies will just say it's because he gymcel'd and ignore the obvious changes in facial bone structure caused by surgical salvation. He still needs upper and lower blepharo though.

Normies will just say it's because he gymcel'd and ignore the obvious changes in facial bone structure caused by surgical salvation. He still needs upper and lower blepharo though.
Have you not seen some of the radical transformations some fat dudes have gone through after they not only lost weight, but became shredded? Sometimes there’s a good looking guy under that fat.

Have you not seen some of the radical transformations some fat dudes have gone through after they not only lost weight, but became shredded? Sometimes there’s a good looking guy under that fat.
I tell this to fatcels all the time. They are so fat they don't even know what surgeries they need because their bones are hidden. The curry had surgery though, the jaw and zygos have clearly been improved by the righteous mercy of implants.

face still doesn't look good tbh

he looks the same jfl.

No gym for your face and height.

he looks the same jfl.

No he doesn’t, you can clearly see his face is leaner and has more definition now

My face is so narrow when I leanmaxx I look worse.

He looks gross. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Curry phenotype is disgusting.
Facts. If someone walked up to me and shot me to death it would be mercy for ending my suffering from curryism

What do you think his smv is now? I think he went from a 4 to a 6.5. His face is more defined, he has a better posture, and he has physique halo. I’m curious about which roids he took

Still looks incel

If you can't get laid without taking your shirt off, you're an incel.

Reminds me of this
186muscle2.jpg

he looks the same jfl.

You have to be legit retarded to say this, its guys like you who can't rate to save your life, it looks like two completely different men

One looks like he's going to host a TED Talk and the other looks like a playboy fitness instructor, are you blind or something?, there is significant improvement in his looks

You have to be legit retarded to say this, its guys like you who can't rate to save your life, it looks like two completely different men

One looks like he's going to host a TED Talk and the other looks like a playboy fitness instructor, are you blind or something?, there is significant improvement in his looks

Bottom pic is a bad pic of him and he doesn't usually look like that. I've been watching him on Silicon Valley for years.

Bottom pic is a bad pic of him and he doesn't usually look like that. I've been watching him on Silicon Valley for years.

Well the rest of us can't read your mind and the bottom pic is all we can see, so your point still doesn't stand, but I guess this is the perfect chance for you to post some "good pics" of him that are so similar to the top pic that he "looks the same"

It’s still over for him, you can’t escape curry.

Some of you guys are coping real hard saying he looks the same. Its undeniable he's gained some Chad features in his face, I'd say his Chadpreet-lite though. I've seen better looking curries, especially light skinned ones.

Some of you guys are coping real hard saying he looks the same. Its undeniable he's gained some Chad features in his face, I'd say his Chadpreet-lite though. I've seen better looking curries, especially light skinned ones.
Well he's also rich and plays a beloved character on one of HBO's most popular shows so that might elevate him to Chadpreet tbh

Stil mogged me at looking manly before

Well he's also rich and plays a beloved character on one of HBO's most popular shows so that might elevate him to Chadpreet tbh
I'm talking about face only. Just saw some of his recent insta pics and he does look decent now actually. On par with high-tier normies and chadlites. Definitely not a Chadpreet. This is a Chadpreet.

I'm talking about face only. Just saw some of his recent insta pics and he does look decent now actually. On par with high-tier normies and chadlites. Definitely not a Chadpreet. This is a Chadpreet.

View attachment 178636
He's good looking but Nanjiani has way more defined jawbones

He still gets mogged by a disgusting short white man

Eye area of death

View attachment 178636
What the fuck is wrong with indian peoples eyes

There are no steroids for your face

from currycel to Gymcelpreet