Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Kuck-ddle services

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

jfc men paying money to cuddle with a foid.

Just when I think I've seen the cuckiest thing I've ever seen.....

Just when I think I've seen the cuckiest thing I've ever seen.....

eqfoqar07bzn9cvowr2d.png

Not as bad as the paying for cuddles. Remindes me of the guy from 4chan who paid $150 to cuddle a foid for an hour

In a cuddle session, you get to at least touch them.

foids usually charge 80/hour. just fucking lol

Some incels have lost all sense of pride when they pay foids for company huh?

Fat, old, ugly husband. Young chadlite cuddler.

What a fucking surprise. And the husband will be paying for it.

Fat, old, ugly husband. Young chadlite cuddler.

What a fucking surprise. And the husband will be paying for it.

I'm more surprised that the hubby seems to be a more traditionally masculine policeman, and the lady picked a soyboy (though still a tall bearded white guy, who'd be chadlite if he didn't talk with a lisp and wore douchier clothes) to cuddle cheat on.

If I were the policeman I would be mortified. He's probably completely dying inside. I could see how he fools himself into believing "real men" don't get jealous. It's not like she's fucking him . . . " He's totally fooling himself. They don't even live each other full time because she's pursing an "acting" career. What a shitty excuse. Aspiring actresses seem worse than women that own horses.

To me, this is worse than if she hired a gigolo and he pounded on her twat. Especially if this soyboy is a repeat client. I find cuddles WAY more intimate than sex. I could never bring myself to pay for cuddles, because I would probably fall desprately in love with someone I cuddle with.

Last edited:
I'm more surprised that the hubby seems to be a more traditionally masculine policeman, and the lady picked a soyboy (though still a tall bearded white guy, who'd be chadlite if he didn't talk with a lisp and wore douchier clothes) to cuddle cheat on.

If I were the policeman I would be mortified. He's probably completely dying inside. I could see how he fools himself into believing "real men" don't get jealous. It's not like she's fucking him . . . " He's totally fooling himself. They don't even live each other full time because she's pursing an "acting" career. What a shitty excuse. Aspiring actresses seem worse than women that own horses.

To me, this is worse than if she hired a gigolo and he pounded on her twat. Especially if this soyboy is a repeat client. I find cuddles WAY more intimate than sex. I could never bring myself to pay for cuddles, because I would probably fall desprately in love with someone I cuddle with.

That's because "traditionally masculine" means absolutely nothing, especially as Incels interpret it. Her husband has zero SMV. The cuddler is a chadlite. And, of course, he's not remotely "traditionally masculine", or masculine in any sense, if he lets his wife cuddle-fuck another man. He's a betabux supreme.

They don't even live each other full time because she's pursing an "acting" career.

lol. I didn't pay enough attention to absorb that. So husband is literally a betabux, because she obviously makes absolutely nothing. This is in the US, right? Where there's a feeble welfare state and foids still need to actively seek out betabuxes. If she was in the UK, she wouldn't even be married.

That's because "traditionally masculine" means absolutely nothing, especially as Incels interpret it. Her husband has zero SMV. The cuddler is a chadlite. And, of course, he's not remotely "traditionally masculine", or masculine in any sense, if he lets his wife cuddle-fuck another man. He's a betabux supreme.

Well, her husbando is a policeman. So he is literally an authority figure. He could kneecap a kfccel for counterfeit cigarettes, and retire in peace and anonymity if he wanted to. I would not be surprised if he's the kind of cop, who overcompensates for his cucked domestic life, by being a total asshole on the job.

As far as betabuxx, I'm not quite sure of the situation going on. They are in NYC- it's insanely expensive. There's no way a cop could afford for her to just pursue an acting career living around Central Park on her own. One of these people in the relationship probably inherited something substantial.