Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News KSI vs Logan Paul fight ends in draw

Haven't seen it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was rigged to end so.

Have you seen Logan Paul? The fact that he didn't moidalize KSI is staggering to me. A good day to be KSI. Not so great a day to be Deji. Good day to be Jake Paul too. But a very good day to be KSI.

Jake Paul got his face smashed:

DleOY6oU0AArS93.jpg

Me, I would've handed the match to KSI. But I do think that maybe the judges might've been a pinch biased in his favor because he was British and the current champ. I know the judges are from all over, but I gotta figure most of them live/spend time in the UK more than the States.

KSI gave a good fight against GigaChad Paul. Best moment was when KSI landed a great punch in the last round and you could see the blood gushing from Chad Paul's nose and mouth. Hands down it should've been victory for KSI.

why was everyone saying logan would have wrecked KSI?

I'm already raging enough thinking of how much money they made doing this shit.
How many parents credit cards were used?

:lul::lul::lul: Based af

Anyone over the age of 15 has an opinion on this?

I'm to old to follow youtubers closely enough, but I though KSI has soe previous fight experience?

why was everyone saying logan would have wrecked KSI?

He was taller, more muscular, and had longer arms. If he knew what he was doing he could've tried standing from afar and cherry tapping KSI, maybe.

Not as much money as they'll make on the inevitable rematch, I bet. This YouTube thing is a cash cow if you can get one.

Anyone over the age of 15 has an opinion on this?

I wanted both Paul brothers to lose because they're every Chad tenet that we hate/submit to around here, made flesh. Horrible people, but shower game is on such levels that they can just be assholes and parents will let their kids follow them as career examples. They challenged KSI because KSI was getting something going with this "YouTube boxing" thing, and the Brothers Paul just decided they wanted to take from KSI, because they enjoy things more when they can take them from people.

I don't know what to call a draw. Logan didn't win, but neither did KSI, really? He maintains the defense of his title. I dunno if this is even real. But it feels good that the Paul brothers didn't get to take this.

I'm to old to follow youtubers closely enough, but I though KSI has soe previous fight experience?

Yes, he kinda started this YouTube boxing thing. And he trained at Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s camp. I think it was Mayweather who taught him how to tank shots in the first few rounds. And I'm pretty sure that's why KSI didn't lose. But Logan was in some stunning shape, physically. Maybe KSI should've stepped it up in that regard. But some people were saying "No, Logan is TOO muscular, his body needs more oxygen than he can reliably provide in this fight. He's getting exhausted. It's the LESS muscular boxer that carries the match!"

Logan was in some stunning shape

Not surprising considering his channel ws nothing but him working out and eating "GainsBowls" for years before it blew up.

im sure they are happy it ended as a draw. Just another big bag of $$ for everyone.

YouTube is the internets own Hollywood. Google, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook are all brainwashing schmucks and plebs to do their bidding.

Jake chad Paul crushed deji the incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back