Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious kpop song about white chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6OxJMuSnx4&ab_channel=1theK%28%EC%9B%90%EB%8D%94%EC%BC%80%EC%9D%B4%29

@epillepsy is this common in korea or something?

Noodlewhore wants aryan chad

White Chad isn't even a Chad. Holy fuck whites have it so easy.
Okay i take it back. But one mod on here mogs him facially.

1,59 for the n word

HUGE cherrypicked cope. Prettyboy Asians are the chads of the future. This is basically the swan song of white supremacy before white chad gets cucked in the mainstream.

HUGE cherrypicked cope. Prettyboy Asians are the chads of the future. This is basically the swan song of white supremacy before white chad gets cucked in the mainstream.
cope white men take all the ethnic foids

Maybe half right. Smartphones and social media are in fact letting ethnic foids pick the best genetic specimens from the crop regardless of race. I guess I was a little hasty in saying the white chad's reign is over, but he will be sharing that station with ethnic chads from here on in.

never began for rice men

I also wanna add real quick that globalization removes the "exotic" factor from ethnic holes going white. The stronger it gets (and sure as you're born it will) the less ugly or even average whites succeed with ethnic holes.

True. Outside of ethnic foids it's prettyboy Asians and thugmaxxed tyrones that are dominating the ideal of a hot guy now and not white chads.

1599899857026-png.337375

A woman will never look at me like this :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I don't listen to modern kpop or watch music videos, so I don't know for sure.
race mixing is unattractive to see, though, so I wouldn't think it's common.

CC:
@케이팝 차드
@waste matter
its not common to see, white male models are hired to play the chad in maybe 1 in 50 of these videos

its not common to see, white male models are hired to play the chad in maybe 1 in 50 of these videos

That's what I thought.

I'm sure whatever percentage of Asian males who watch these videos wouldn't appreciate being reminded of the white worship of noodlewhores.

Who could it be
A certain mod that bans you for saying anything remotely gay. I like him for it tho (no homo btw if you are saying this)

That's what I thought.

I'm sure whatever percentage of Asian males who watch these videos wouldn't appreciate being reminded of the white worship of noodlewhores.
actually when it comes to white worship koreans are probably relatively the less intense among gooks. korea is a xenophobic counrry overall and pride themselves in their national unity, dating/openly fucking a white guy is pretty looked down upon as basically an act of treason

actually when it comes to white worship koreans are probably relatively the less intense among gooks. korea is a xenophobic counrry overall and pride themselves in their national unity, dating/openly fucking a white guy is pretty looked down upon

That's good.
There is this video, though, which suggests that the tides are shifting.
In addition to WOMAD and Megalia.
If Western influences creep in, more WMAF propaganda might follow in the future even in South Korea, so I hope this isn't a harbinger of things to come.
There needs to be a strict social shaming system, even laws against miscegnation, to save Koreans from going extinct through racial commingling.

That's good.
There is this video, though, which suggests that the tides are shifting.
In addition to WOMAD and Megalia.
If Western influences creep in, more WMAF propaganda might follow in the future even in South Korea, so I hope this isn't a harbinger of things to come.
There needs to be a strict social shaming system, even laws against miscegnation, to save Koreans from going extinct through racial commingling.
vocabulary mogging me ngl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back