Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Koreans take an 8 hour exams for their future

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
They even go to study camps and the like if they are doing poorly on their exams, it's a ridiculous grind culture. same as japanese but less work oriented and more study oriented, basically how well you do in your studies it's your future potential. literal madness, and im here failing in university for the second time being 26.

Kimchicels study like hell for this exam hoping to get a noodlewhore in the future only to be mogged by a cumskin sexpat who probably doesn’t even know how to do calculus

Kimchicels study like hell for this exam hoping to get a noodlewhore in the future only to be mogged by a cumskin sexpat who probably doesn’t even know how to do calculus
they have to do it for a living and social status. Otherwise everyone will bully them including their parents. Not even for foids.

Well it is over

they have to do it for a living and social status. Otherwise everyone will bully them including their parents. Not even for foids.
I thought curries had it bad but these chinkniggers take it to another level.

No, currycels still studymaxx much more: this pajeet has nothing to tell about his childhood except for how much he studied by how completely socially inept he is.

View: https://youtu.be/03e2KalZdto

Wtf why are they clapping him, what is this trucel factory? :lul::lul::lul:

Over for him tho. Unless he blooms and normiemaxxes its over. Notice how this nigger has no idea why he's studying. He doesn't know shit about the major he's getting into. And he doesn't know shit about management too. Some parent probably told him that xyz's child did cs then went for mba and is now making $$$ and he'll emulate that like a sheep.

what happens to the ones that don't do well?
where do they end up? just starving?

We have had exams of 3 hours. I think 8 is doable if you are very well rested and don't have anything else for the rest of the week.

This is just straight up stupid.

Jesus that sounds fucking brutal

Fucking spoiled sissies complaining about a measly 8 hour test!

When I was a kid we had three (3) day tests and we had to stand the whole time!

All the failures had to clean up everyone else's piss and shit off the floor and feed and water the remaining test takers...

But hey! I got through it fine... I got a b+ witch was pretty good since the smarter kids had to wipe my ass for me....

Unfortunately, I didn't get my dream job at graduation.

What's even the point of all this torture when cumskins gonna have everything:lul:

No winder why S. Koreans are so depressed, their school system is fucked

"B-b but the kpopmaxxers :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

Kpop advocates on suicidewatch :bigbrain:

i have a theory these people are autist.

what happens to the ones that don't do well?
where do they end up? just starving?
Then they live like the family in the movie Parasite

Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 05 um 141235

DPRK (the true Korea) mogs

Similar to what happens in Brazil tbh, the only difference is that it's 10 hours split in two days (5 each). Though that test is probably much harder

Studyslaving is worse than wagecucking ngl. At least you get paid and can spend money on copes when wagecucking

Studyslaving is worse than wagecucking ngl. At least you get paid and can spend money on copes when wagecucking
but sadly studycucking is a necessity to do the better wagecucking jobs

but sadly studycucking is a necessity to do the better wagecucking jobs
Yep. That is if you don't repeatedly get cucked by the 50 other chads and toilets who are applying for the same positions

Yep. That is if you don't repeatedly get cucked by the 50 other chads and toilets who are applying for the same positions
Tbh tech or death for incels tbh. Only tech allows somewhat decent paying jobs without too many women + work from home. but the best tech jobs require extreme studying

Tbh tech or death for incels tbh. Only tech allows somewhat decent paying jobs without too many women + work from home. but the best tech jobs require extreme studying
Yes. Unfortunately there is a big push to get more fuckmeats in technology jobs, even if they are wholly incompetent

I don't think it's a coincidence that more security breaches and hacks are happening nowadays