Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Korean women think that white men are not financially supportive

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Luna02/comments/1erwcfe/korean_women_think_that_western_men_are_not/

Western men don't buy a house for women when they get married, nor do they hand over their salary to their wives. Additionally, Korean women are often displeased with the demand for a prenuptial agreement before marriage.

Tfw you want whitu cocku but you also want a henpecked betabuxx to fund your lavish lifestyle :waitwhat::foidSoy:

Yeah they're not gonna find a mayocel who hands them over his salary, that cuckery is exclusive to ricecels :feelskek:

Foids just want absolute subjugation and utter humiliation for men, at all times.

Yeah they're not gonna find a mayocel who hands them over his salary, that cuckery is exclusive to ricecels :feelskek:

South Korea and Japan are MTN+ blonde hair, blue eyes and nordic only now.

I'm sure that less than 3% of the male population today can afford to buy a house, much less for a hairy noodle like her.

Alpha fucks
Beta bucks
Omega sucks (his own thumb)

Water is wet.

I'm sure that less than 3% of the male population today can afford to buy a house, much less for a hairy noodle like her.
you think they care? It will always be a man's problem to meet foid's insatiable needs. Anything less for them is misogyny

Imagine being a feminist and believing in equality, yet demanding that men need to provide and do x, y and z. This is why men shit on feminists, if feminists were actually for gender equality and they didn't expect men to still hold traditional gender roles, then maybe men would support feminism.

Feminism for women pretty much just means more rights and more freedom but men will still have to be traditional

Lmao ugly gook bitch doesn't realize that if the white man is even looking at her, it's because he expects her to be the cheaper option and have lower standards than their white counterpart while he imposes his white tax on them.

If it's going to cost the same, those men will just tough it out with their own unmanageable white foids or look elsewhere like eastern europe.

All they want is a man to be their personal little slave. It's quite obvious by now what these evil creatures really think about us.

Imagine being a feminist and believing in equality, yet demanding that men need to provide and do x, y and z. This is why men shit on feminists, if feminists were actually for gender equality and they didn't expect men to still hold traditional gender roles, then maybe men would support feminism.

Feminism for women pretty much just means more rights and more freedom but men will still have to be traditional
this is why is hate noodlewhores especially. They sincerely believe that feminism still applies to them if they sit on the man's neck like that with their legs dangling. Like they think they are entitled to man's resources like it's some law of nature, yet should be exempted from any obligations whatsoever. Leech of the man and bear no responsibilities is their ideal model of society.

can't wait for korea + japan to get replaced with shitskins by the way, their society is beyond saving with women like that

Last edited:
What about "sigma" men :feelshehe:
Alpha, beta and omega are classifications of sexual behavioral niche.

Alpha males are desired for their genes alone.
Beta males are desired only for their resources (status, security, money etc)
Omega males are not desired at all.

Where does sigma fit that? It doesn't. You can take as many ice baths as you want, it won't make you any more or less genetically desired, much less financially stable.

If thugmaxx, on the other hand, that may build a status as a "dangerous" individual, same as any other status-acquisition scheme, such as geomaxxing or moneymaxxing or cold shower maxxing. The champion of cold showers is just displaying status in yet another way.

Alpha, beta and omega are classifications of sexual behavioral niche.

Alpha males are desired for their genes alone.
Beta males are desired only for their resources (status, security, money etc)
Omega males are not desired at all.

Where does sigma fit that? It doesn't. You can take as many ice baths as you want, it won't make you any more or less genetically desired, much less financially stable.

If thugmaxx, on the other hand, that may build a status as a "dangerous" individual, same as any other status-acquisition scheme, such as geomaxxing or moneymaxxing or cold shower maxxing. The champion of cold showers is just displaying status in yet another way.
I see

But what are "sigma" males supposed to be by definition :feelswhere: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

I see

But what are "sigma" males supposed to be by definition :feelswhere: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:
Just pay for my "sigma male mindset" eBook and I'll tell you.

Tfw you want whitu cocku but you also want a henpecked betabuxx to fund your lavish lifestyle :waitwhat::foidSoy:

It's always weird and hilarious when shitskin foids give demands to their white husbands. Like, bitch, I'm upgrading your shitty genes by 10,000+ years, you stupid fuck, that's more of a blessing than any house or money I could give you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back