Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Korean woman very touchy to tall black guy

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Tall black guy in South Korea. Brutally mogging the short korean men. At the end the asian woman cant resist to touch him a bit while being fascinated by his tall BBC-Basketball-height (starts at 11:08)

View: https://youtu.be/asBpUhAqC9M

Imagine if he was 5ft2

my former roommate is korean and when he went into the army there was a mixed black-korean kid who got the bad traits from both races incidentally he was the biggest pervert he has ever known:

They were on duty once and the hafu asked him would you rather fuck a 88 year old or a 3 year old baby? He said 88 year old (lol obviously lying) but well anyways the punshline is that you would always reply with: you fucking sicko

I've been saying this but far more Asian women want black males over whites...I dismiss the entire JBW thing cause using JBB in any Asian country you'll get laid far, far more often.

lifefuel tbh, asians are usually racist af

let the black man enjoy it

Are Koreans short; how come are they so tall in NYC?:feelshehe:

normal for a tall guy

I've been saying this but far more Asian women want black males over whites...I dismiss the entire JBW thing cause using JBB in any Asian country you'll get laid far, far more often.

You can be a below average white in Asia, but a masculine black at least

Just be not asian

She wanted that BBC deep inside her belly

they are more attracted to little fresh meat like
Img9doubanio 2