Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Korean Tinder Not Work

ars

ars

nearcel, high maintenancecel, badluckcel, ethnicel
I changed my Tinder location via the Bluestacks emulator for a couple of days, 0 likes. Must be a bug, right

It's so over.

I got 10 like and 3 matches in curryland but 2 of them are escourts and one of them ghosted me

They are not willing to date guy for their personality. Hmm:feelshmm::feelshehe:

Dating apps in Ireland:
0 bumble matches (1 if you count the goth wannabe advertising her only fans)
2 tinder matches (not including the 3 immediate unmatches)
Both matches are queer alt girl types and one of them just told me shes looking for friends.
I got friendzoned on fucking tinder...

But just go geomaxxing bro :soy:

I changed my Tinder location via the Bluestacks emulator for a couple of days, 0 likes. Must be a bug, right
Are you Mayo?

Truecel trait: the ONLY matches you get are romance scammers :fuk:

Dye your hair blonde and try again. Maybe try blue eye contacts
I'm not gonna pass as a westerner just cause my skin is whitish
I mean there's afghans who do so more than me but well...bell pepper nose
I think blonde hair will look ridiculous on me. Furthest I'd go would be dark brown or single red or blue colored strands
contacts sound fine but well
no contacts for your face/race tbh

Copium meme

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back