Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Korean sexpat gets worshipped by sandniggers

Began for @AsiaCel and @Lv99_BixNood

Only 15 yo girls are attracted to k-pop boys brooo:soy::soy::soy:

Jfl at all these soyboys posing and waving just to be on camera :soy:

85a.png

@Made in Heaven

@mcmoohyun KOREANS ARE TERRA MOGGERS !

I can't search this video when typing it's title. YouTube probably shadowbanned it cus Jews hate us for some weird reason

Muh sand women are trad. Kill em all

I can't search this video when typing it's title. YouTube probably shadowbanned it cus Jews hate us for some weird reason
He has a whole channel full of this shit: https://www.youtube.com/@JINUKOREA

It's funny because this is basically the same as all those faggot white in Asia streamers except he's catering to delusional kimchicels :feelskek:

"Trad" MENA Women :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Lifefuel for asiancels

This just proves that geonaxxing works for every race.

He has a whole channel full of this shit: https://www.youtube.com/@JINUKOREA

It's funny because this is basically the same as all those faggot white in Asia streamers except he's catering to delusional kimchicels :feelskek:
This kpoopmaxxed fag is fairly well known in SK but i'd say he's at least 8/10 in our standards. The funniest thing is subhuman ricecels(most of them are barmy Kimchi normies that always mock Kimchicels) also anticipate to get the same welcoming from locals after watching his videos, like ":soy:muh kpoopmaxx:soy:, muh biggu whitu titsu" but later they finally realise that they are nothing different with Kimchicels they expected after they were turned down by local foids. Feminism in Cuckrea will never end unless those normiecucks find out that All the women in the world are all shallow and hypocritic, and materialistic as SK foids.

@Made in Heaven

@mcmoohyun KOREANS ARE TERRA MOGGERS !
I've said this before, but because alot of arab women have big noses and are hairy, they probably find Korean or asian men appealing since they have small noses and are low in body hair meaning they want those genes for their kids

But let's be real, this guy is objectively good looking. He may not be masculine but he is good looking