Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

korean men = misogynistic?

no but they are close to curries in terms of low inhib

white toilets report that korean rice often to try to force them into sex when they go to clubs :lul:
based
even other deathnics foids that go to korea report the same

i think korean rice are getting to high on the kpop popularity thinking they have the same smv as a white male

no but they are close to curries in terms of low inhib

white toilets report that korean rice often to try to force them into sex when they go to clubs :lul:
based
even other deathnics foids that go to korea report the same

i think korean rice are getting to high on the kpop popularity thinking they have the same smv as a white male
Every guy is a "low-inhib" in front of foids. It depends on whose "low-inhibness" is more welcomed. SEA whores know JBWs come to their countries for sax yet, they welcome them with open arms. Why? Green papers and green card.

Every guy is a "low-inhib" in front of foids. It depends on whose "low-inhibness" is more welcomed. SEA whores know JBWs come to their countries for sax yet, they welcome them with open arms. Why? Green papers and green card.
i doubt every mofo is low inhib infront of holes
in the cucked west you can be arrested for making them even mildly uncomfortable

partially true, but mostly as a result of South Korean women being the most misandrist. This is a reaction, not the genesis of gender polarzation in South Korea