Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Korean foids react to Tyrone's

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Not sure if I've made a thread for these videos or not, but I guess I'll post it anyways

Second video has a lot of chad's too, but I thought I would include it

Last edited:
I remember some time ago another user here posted a video of random Korean foids being asked what they thought of black guys, and all of them said that they would never date them, that they look like monkeys and they're disgusting. This video proves the duality of Korean foids and that looks >>> race kek, they only hate ugly and normie black guys, not Tyrones.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I remember some time ago another user here posted a video of random Korean foids being asked what they thought of black guys, and all of them said that they would never date them, that they look like monkeys and they're disgusting. This video proves the duality of Korean foids and that looks >>> race kek, they only hate ugly and normie black guys, not Tyrones.

I sort of agree with this, most of the black guys you see doing well in korea are high psl

So you're telling me women are attracted to good looking men? wow, imagine my shock.
Well, according to most people Tyrone wouldn't stand a chance in an asian country

That's because when they think of niggers, they think of subhuman africans who haven't eaten in months.

If korean media was oversaturated with the celebrity niggers from america, they'd be coal burners too :feelsEhh:

Cope, they did a White male version too, the Channel is Political Correct

Tyrone is literally earfucking this foid and people still say that it's an outlier

Don't get me wrong, white's are still on top in asia, but blacks do really well there too

Tyrone is literally earfucking this foid and people still say that it's an outlier

Don't get me wrong, white's are still on top in asia, but blacks do really well there too

Dude, every race gets along with each except blacks

Why can't you take a hint, also I think your chances are getting slimmer with all the Anti Asian hate from blacks

@BummerDrummer
@epillepsy
@AllanKing

Dude, every race gets along with each except blacks

Why can't you take a hint, also I think your chances are getting slimmer with all the Anti Asian hate from blacks

@BummerDrummer
@epillepsy
@AllanKing
I don't know why you get so triggered by these threads, JBW is going to work for you regardless of whether or not blacks do well in asia

I don't know why you get so triggered by these threads, JBW is going to work for you regardless of whether or not blacks do well in asia
Because it's annoying similar to BLM, Blacks are forced on people everywhere, Asia is 99% Asian, why don't you date Black women?

Because it's annoying similar to BLM, Blacks are forced on people everywhere, Asia is 99% Asian, why don't you date Black women?
Black women are toxic as fuck, I can't stand being around them

That's because cummy feels threatened by competition from other races, especially blacks. He wants to have all Asian women for his own race when in reality all women of any kind are up for grabs no matter your race.

Koreans are mostly plastic.

It's almost like all these videos are cherry picked :feelswhat: