Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Korean dude with a blonde becky

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl just be korean strikes again. What do you guys rate her?

To me shes is like a 6/10 since she's not a bigg'ol 5'8 160lbs white foid but shes no sorority stacy either. So she's right at about 6/10.
The Korean dude is like a 6/10 since I've seen a lot of 5'5 140lbs Korean dudes. 5'8 is more like the korean male average and this guy actually has a bit of facial hair

white women try not to butcher their bloodlines: difficulty impossible

don’t let r/asianmasculinity see this, they’ll have a stroke from too much excitement.

She slightly wristmoggs him, which 100% means she will cheat on him.

She slightly wristmoggs him, which 100% means she will cheat on him.
Women (and men) will not respect you unless you have the sexual dimorphism you are supposed to.

Men are supposed to have broad shoulders, large forearems and big wrists.

Jfl just be korean strikes again. What do you guys rate her?

To me shes is like a 6/10 since she's not a bigg'ol 5'8 160lbs white foid but shes no sorority stacy either. So she's right at about 6/10.
The Korean dude is like a 6/10 since I've seen a lot of 5'5 140lbs Korean dudes. 5'8 is more like the korean male average and this guy actually has a bit of facial hair

View attachment 1185541
View attachment 1185542
Betabuxx.

Women (and men) will not respect you unless you have the sexual dimorphism you are supposed to.

Men are supposed to have broad shoulders, large forearems and big wrists.

I thought it's all just looks (face). Wouldn't a GL manlet get more respect than an ugly, thick armed ogre?

I thought it's all just looks (face). Wouldn't a GL manlet get more respect than an ugly, thick armed ogre?
I do not believe so

No respect is mostly height and frame.

She doesn't wear heels because she'd heightmog him

Nothing but a betabuxx. Cuckreans are too good at being a betabuxx and emotional tampon at the same time, and it's even with their willing.