Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Koreacels can become military trainers of incels

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Since every man basically have to serve in the ROKA, which trains and bases their doctrine around American forces (among the best in the world I have to admit), I figured that they could contribute by providing training to fellow incelbros.

Squad tactics, basic C2, shooting techniques, firearms handling, first aid, etc .

These are basic things that could improve our morale and could be useful in self defense.

While conscription training isn't as good as say, volunteer armies training, Korean military training has proven useful, in 1990s by roof Koreans.

Last edited:
American forces (among the best in the world I have to admit)
Planet of the apes charlton heston

How is it not the best?
I'll remind you they lost a war against barefoot goat herders just recently. Not only that, but US trained and armed forces in general have been getting their asses kicked non-stop recently. Russia crushed the "counteroffensive" and is systematically destroying the NATO proxy army in Ukraine, The Saudis lost against the Houthis, and the Jews are getting massacred by Hamas fighters.

Russians also have to serve in the military. I think russkiecels would be a much better option.

Last edited:
Same for Swedishcels and Singaporecels

I'll remind you they lost a war against barefoot goat herders just recently. Not only that, but US trained and armed forces in general have been getting their asses kicked non-stop recently. Russia crushed the "counteroffensive" and is systematically destroying the NATO proxy army in Ukraine, The Saudis lost against the Houthis, and the Jews are getting massacred by Hamas fighters.
Also, the US Army operates in total shock and awe, relying in material and numerical superiority to succeed. I listened to an English volunteer in Ukraine being interviewed, and he says that every US Army volunteer has no idea what to do because the situation in Ukraine is the opposite of that
Any hypothetical militia would do better than to look for the US Army for inspiration.
I don't like talking about this, it's glowie-tier