Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Komraden die untermensch can't swim

D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★
sandnigger is actually accurate for sandniggers haha. No wonder he uses his race to boost his self esteem, he's an untermensch

@comradespiderman29 he's back for more...

@comradespiderman29 he's back for more...
lol its the boyfriend of that untermensch shitskin

a reminder he claims im scrawny and shit even though he can't even swim due to being scared (he would be excused if he didnt have access to water lol). I was decent at swimming throughout my youth and he cant even doggy paddle

Last edited:
its so funny how failures here project onto me even though im above them

muh im sandnigger or im white!

This is even more 'tistic than my war with PacinoTroon in 2023 :lul:
@DarkStarDown

This is even more 'tistic than my war with PacinoTroon in 2023 :lul:
@DarkStarDown
he keeps calling me scrawny and manlet whilst being my height and not being able to swim. He's the biggest retard on this site.

he keeps calling me scrawny and manlet whilst being my height and not being able to swim. He's the biggest retard on this site.
You're not 5'9. Retarded chingchong. Incel shaming again.
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo

I learned how to swim on YouTube

I learned how to swim on YouTube
based

this guy was given motivation by his parents and he still couldnt due to being afraid of the water

and he claims to be a physical specimen lmao

muh im arab therefore im masculine!

Also plenty, of sands can swim. We don't have that stereotype lol

based

this guy was given motivation by his parents and he still couldnt due to being afraid of the water

and he claims to be a physical specimen lmao

muh im arab therefore im masculine!
This is an Incel forum.

lol its the boyfriend of that untermensch shitskin

a reminder he claims im scrawny and shit even though he can't even swim due to being scared (he would be excused if he didnt have access to water lol). I was decent at swimming throughout my youth and he cant even doggy paddle
This makes no sense lol. Big deal I can't swim lol

hahahahaha nigger
IMG 20240610 014839
HAHAH NIGGERU!

Are you shaming people who can't swim?

im shaming him in particular since he keeps calling me scrawny and low t for no reason which is hypocritical. Other people who cant swim dont claim such ridiculous things. He also race shames which is out of people's control so its the same thing

Yes. That's exactly what he is doing. He is looksfag retard. You can tell by the way he types. Who uses words like "miring" here?

im shaming him in particular since he keeps calling me scrawny and low t for no reason which is hypocritical. Other people who cant swim dont claim such ridiculous things. He also race shames which is out of people's control so its the same thing
T levels and not being able to swim is not correlated dumbass

Sand used to be ocean

You're not 5'9. Retarded chingchong. Incel shaming again.
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo
incel shaming LMAO i said u cant swim

its funny how u insult people based on race and face yet when someone hits back fairly u cry to mods

incel shaming LMAO i said u cant swim

its funny how u insult people based on race and face yet when someone hits back fairly u cry to mods
I couldn't care less about what you have to say there is a reason I stopped trying to debate you. Most people on this forum side with me. Everyone here knows you're crazy. Also you're a faggot. Should have been perma banned.

I couldn't care less about what you have to say they're a reason I stopped trying to debate you. Most people on this forum side with me. Everyone here knows you're crazy. Also you're a faggot. Should have been perma banned.
HAHA

i said id bully YOU and darkstardown acted like i said i was gonna bully random incels at school. I got triggered fair enough but people misinterpreted it. Made in anus also said he bullied people at school lol but he doesnt get banned. You literally play the moral card whenever it favours you like a faggot even though you are the opposite 99% of the time. Sandnigger tactics

HAHA

i said id bully YOU and darkstardown acted like i said i was gonna bully random incels at school. I got triggered fair enough but people misinterpreted it. Made in anus also said he bullied people at school lol but he doesnt get banned. You literally play the moral card whenever it favours you like a faggot even though you are the opposite 99% of the time. Sandnigger tactics
You openly said you're a faggot. Not me. Calm down TAKSHI. Take responsibility.

You openly said you're a faggot. Not me. Calm down TAKSHI. Take responsibility.
i'm not a faggot, i was just tilted by darkstardown since hes annoying as fuck. ALso the supremesaint guy started randomly attacking me just because we had an argument on height in another thread. People just attack me and then frame it in a way which looks like im the perpetrator lol. It's an incel forum and people are acting like we're at school.

i'm not a faggot, i was just tilted by darkstardown since hes annoying as fuck. ALso the supremesaint guy started randomly attacking me just because we had an argument on height in another thread. People just attack me and then frame it in a way which looks like im the perpetrator lol. It's an incel forum and people are acting like we're at school.
Ok

neba kuraimedo tu bi a jiniusu battu ai moggu yuu
ok gookoid, whatever.
a reminder in your own countries, your own people hate you to the point they exclude you and resign you to these kinda sites. there are like 5 hapas on here and they arent that rare irl. have fun being a cumskin!

a reminder in your own countries, your own people hate you to the point they exclude you and resign you to these kinda sites. there are like 5 hapas on here and they arent that rare irl. have fun being a cumskin!
IMG 20240610 014839

and that isnt me

why are you making fun of a poor redditor who has done nothign to you?
AYYY ARABU MAN! THAT ISNATU MEU.
WHY YOU MAKING FAN OF POOOR REDITU AH? I AM SO HASUM AND WHITU PASSINGRU

AYYY ARABU MAN! THAT ISNATU MEU.
WHY YOU MAKING FAN OF POOOR REDITU AH? I AM SO HASUM AND WHITU PASSINGRU
never claimed to be handsome and white passing

i said i have some white features and im sub 5, like a 4/10 or so

never claimed to be handsome and white passing

i said i have some white features and im sub 5, like a 4/10 or so
IMG 20240610 014839
NEVER CLAIMED TO BEU WHITE PASSINGRU OR HAVE V SHAPE SYROOOONG JAWLINU!