Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Komi-san got an anime

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
JFL why is anime full of simping and cucked shit.

I like Komi-San. She’s the perfect wrap target because she will stay quiet.

I like Komi-San. She’s the perfect wrap target because she will stay quiet.
I wish komi getting raped was canon. Atleast the anime would be somewhat decent.

I wish komi getting raped was canon. Atleast the anime would be somewhat decent.
75DD46D1 0173 4AC5 9214 E68E6C51CC1A

Don't care, manga is the superior medium, anyway:chad:

I follow the manga

Who? Is this an incel thing?

Fr @trying to ascend is no better than a foid "weeb"

>assuming I'm not already a mangafag

GrAYcel moment
I knew that anime, I never watched it though.

I mostly just watch SOL

Who? Is this an incel thing?
I haven’t heard about it either
Yes, basically it's about a femcel who immediately receives an overwhelming surge in popularity due to the unprecedented, stoic beauty and refined elegance (:soy:) her classmates perceive her to possess. However, in reality Komi suffers from extreme social anxiety and communication problems, making her largely unable to talk to others. Her attractiveness and stoic beauty (:soy:) , which in itself results from her anxiety, is perceived as refined class, making her highly popular while preventing people from actually getting to know her
Reading is boring
Textbook normie/zoomer trait. Manga and comics are literally the most easily digestible form of reading. I would barely even consider it reading
I knew that anime, I never watched it though.
Jfl I never watched it either but I still could recognize it
I mostly just watch SOL

another shitty anime

Nice, gonna watch this ASAP

high school slice of life manga about a bitch who won't talk.
It's not that she won't - it's that she has trouble doing it.

IE when she can overcome her nerves she squeaks out the occasional word, and can even get out a full sentence if she's speaking over the phone w/o needing to make eye contact.

It's cute as shit, like a foid too autistic to understand her own SMV like majority of foids capitalize on.

Komi is fifteen years old and an anime about having oneitis for a fifteen year old girl is aces in my book.

Najimi and Agari

though it's about other girls too

meanwhile, in the west...

BigMouth

Last edited:
Anime is still our media, even if some ironic weeb normies have started to watch it lately. The anime industry is pretty much immune to western influence, which is why we still have lolis in anime, eroge and shows like Redo of healer. And simping/cucked behavior has been in anime since it was invented, which doesn't even matter since it depicts either fantasy or an unrealistic version of reality for escapism purposes.